PDA

View Full Version : People

casdhf
01-06-2010, 11:39 AM
The season ended Sunday. WTF is everyone in such a hurry for? Lets interview everyone.

Pinkerton Security
01-06-2010, 11:47 AM
...becauuuuuuuuse, i want a coach nooooooooow!!

In all seriousness i think the biggest thing is that we all want a legit coach and dont want...him...to be snatched up or decide against it. But you're right, its gonna take a bit.

ddaryl
01-06-2010, 11:47 AM
There are only a few worthy of interviewing short term

if those few fall thorugh only then do I think we should take our time and interview everyone... but the hot choices need ot be pounced upon immediately with purpose

Buckets
01-06-2010, 11:48 AM
LET'S INTERVIEW SOMEONE. (BESIDE FEWELL)

DO OR REPORT SOMETHING!!

Demon
01-06-2010, 11:49 AM
The season ended Sunday. WTF is everyone in such a hurry for? Lets interview everyone.

At this point, i will settle for ANYONE. Please let it be known they are interviewing people and have a plan to get this ship fixed. Have they interviewed ANYONE besides Fewell? Knowing those idiots, they still probably didn't interview Fewell yet either.

casdhf
01-06-2010, 11:51 AM
You're all being a bunch of freaks. How many teams have head coaching openings right now other than us?

Beebe's Kid
01-06-2010, 11:52 AM
Cuz if we don't get 'im, the Yankees is gonna sign 'im right out from unner us!!

Pinkerton Security
01-06-2010, 11:52 AM
You're all being a bunch of freaks. How many teams have head coaching openings right now other than us?

one less because the Skins already got their guy..

Demon
01-06-2010, 11:55 AM

True, but Browns had their GM and "Czar" positions opens, and they interviewed like 10 guys. They picked Holmgren, and now interviewing GMs. Soon, they will be interviewing HCs. WTF are we doing? We hired BUDDY NIX, some 70 year old scout who we hired from retirement in Feb.

FlyingDutchman
01-06-2010, 11:56 AM
i feel the same way. nothing good comes from rushing things. as long as our targets are still available, theres no reason to panic. the old cliche, good things come to those who wait

elltrain22
01-06-2010, 11:57 AM
B/C if we snooze we're gonna lose. In many ways.

Demon
01-06-2010, 12:00 PM
The people who are "freaking out" are people who realize whats going on here. The Bills are waiting and waiting to interview and hire the BEST CHEAP choice. It's gonna be between Brian Shottenhiemer, Grimm, Rivera and like Cameron. The guy who accepts the least $$$ and has a cheap plan of attack for coaches, will get hired.

Mudflap1
01-06-2010, 12:05 PM
It's all about Cowher right now. Just go get him. Everybody else should take a back seat.