• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Italian Stallion
    Knows More Than You
    • Feb 2004

Something to make us all laugh

CINCINNATI — Chad Ochocinco said his left knee is feeling fine. He tested it out Monday — not on the football field, though. “I had sex yesterday,” the Bengals receiver said…

God I love this guy...never in trouble with the law or drugs. Just a straight up dumb ass, who loves to make an ass out of himself. Love it...wish he played for us!

Amidst all these swirling rumors and anger over the Bills coaching search this should at least bring a smile to your face!

Last edited by Italian Stallion; 01-06-2010, 01:52 PM.
    BILLS FOOTBALL

SABRES HOCKEY

METS BASEBALL

I like cheeseburgers and eva mendes
  • Pinkerton Security
    Pinkerton's son
    • Feb 2006

Re: Something to make us all laugh

Originally posted by Italian Stallion
    http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/jets/...cVeXlzPuupQm1N

God I love this guy...never in trouble with the law or drugs. Just a straight up dumb ass, who loves to make an ass out of himself. Love it...wish he played for us!

Amidst all these swirling rumors and anger over the Bills coaching search this should at least bring a smile to your face!

love the guy, as you said he is not a menace, jsut likes to have fun, and he also mans up when he plays poorly.

Comment

• HopefulBillsFan
      • Jan 2010

He is trying to "Kiss the baby" but he better stop before he has to really start saying "Child Please"

Comment

• Demon
        • Mar 2003

lol

thanks for posting.
        Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• Night Train
          Retired - On Several Levels
          • Jul 2005

I'd like to see him and Fireman Ed get into a brawl and inflict lots of damage on each other.
          Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

Working...
          X