PDA

View Full Version : Look See at our Coaching woes over time....

Mahdi
01-06-2010, 01:53 PM
Gregg Williams Era:

Initial Fan Reaction --- "WTH" Greggggggg Who?

After some thought --- Hey this guy came from Tennessee! They have a sick defense and beat us in the playoffs, he coached The FREAK, Jevon Kearse! Gregggg is Awesome!

Result --- Man Boobs

Mike Mularkey era:

Initial Fan Reaction --- " WTH", "WHO"? ":blowup:

Fan Outlook after some thought --- "Well Mularkey come from Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh is good, they run the ball amazing, great defense, WE CAN BE LIKE PITT! Mularkey is a great hire!!!

Result -- Hamburgers = wins

OC: Tom Clements made an appearance and disappearance somewhere in here.

Jauron era:

Initial Fan Reaction --- "WTH!" "WHO?" :blowup: :blowup:

Fan Outlook after some thought --- Well, he worked under Coughlin so that's good, he also has some HC experience with Chicago where he won 13 GAMES with little talent, Oh and he is VERY WELL RESPECTED around the league. NICE HIRE! Go Bills!

OC under Jauron: Steve Fairchild

Initial Fan Reaction --- Steve Who???

After some research --- Ok so he was an assistant on Mike Martz' staff, so he must be a passing game wiz, plus he ran a very run heavy offense as a college HC so this guy will have the perfect balance for Buffalo weather, SWEET HIRE!

Result -- Fairchild sucks.

Replacement for Fairchild: Sam Wyche

Initial Fan Reaction --- "WTH!" "Another cheap Ralph promotion!"

After some thought --- "Well this guy was the HC at Cincinnati when Esiason was there and they ran the no huddle offense all day, AND he coached Montana, he can turn JP into a STAR! Great Hire!!!

Result: JP in UFL

Replacement for Wyche: Turk Schoenert

Initial Fan Reaction --- "I give up", "Internal promotion ala Ralph" etc.

After some thought --- "who cares"

Result: Fired

Replacement for Schoenert: Van Pelt

Initial Fan Reaction --- "Hey he did play with Kelly in the no huddle K-gun, if he can implement that and turn Edwards into Jim Kelly we might have something here!!!! Sweet!

Result --- More checkdowns from Captain Checkdown than ever.

And now, when we hear names like Leslie Frazier it will be interesting to see the initial reactions and subsequent thoughtful justifications if he or someone of his bland qualifications is hired.

shelby
01-06-2010, 02:09 PM
Freaking awesome posting.

Iehoshua
01-06-2010, 02:13 PM
Initial Fan Reaction --- "I give up"
This is where I've been for quite a while. The TO signing brought some intrigue back, but the familiar inept performance and putrid results plunged it all back to the feeling of blah.

Mahdi
01-06-2010, 02:52 PM
This is where I've been for quite a while. The TO signing brought some intrigue back, but the familiar inept performance and putrid results plunged it all back to the feeling of blah.
I thought T.O. was a sign of change also. I hope whoever comes in here tries to keep him.

BILLSROCK1212
01-06-2010, 03:06 PM
Leslie Frazier isn't impressive...