PDA

View Full Version : Just a thought

Yasgur's Farm
01-06-2010, 02:04 PM
It seems odd that the Bills are supposedly interviewing some less than attractive candidates for HC.

I have a theory... I think that maybe these guys are coming from Cowher's short list of coordinators. Perhaps the Bills have simply been told by Cowher that the front office input will be considered in determining his staff, and that they should interview his short list in order to become educated.

HopefulBillsFan
01-06-2010, 02:07 PM
I think we are looking to into things and blinding ourselves. I want Bill as much as the next guy. It seems more an more unlikely by the minute.

Demon
01-06-2010, 02:11 PM
I think we are looking to into things and blinding ourselves. I want Bill as much as the next guy. It seems more an more unlikely by the minute.

LOL exactly. What is the other guy talking about? Talk about being in denial. This is reality. We don't have the will to go after Cowher or Billick, and if we did, they probably would reject us anyways. We are going the cheap way, again. It's business as usual. They hired a cheap GM would agreed to go out and find a cheap HC. All the GMs laughed at Wilson, Nix, being 70 and never a GM, thinks this is his golden chance.

Buckets
01-06-2010, 02:51 PM
Could this news blackout be a sign that the guys we want are just saying no thanks and we drop down to the next guy on the list? Man I hope not.

polishdreamer
01-06-2010, 03:03 PM
Oh man, I hope you are right Draz.

SABuffalo786
01-06-2010, 03:05 PM
LOL exactly. What is the other guy talking about? Talk about being in denial. This is reality. We don't have the will to go after Cowher or Billick, and if we did, they probably would reject us anyways. We are going the cheap way, again. It's business as usual. They hired a cheap GM would agreed to go out and find a cheap HC. All the GMs laughed at Wilson, Nix, being 70 and never a GM, thinks this is his golden chance.

What are you talking about? The only thing anyone knows at this point is: Nothing.

DBrown77
01-06-2010, 03:11 PM
It seems odd that the Bills are supposedly interviewing some less than attractive candidates for HC.

I have a theory... I think that maybe these guys are coming from Cowher's short list of coordinators. Perhaps the Bills have simply been told by Cowher that the front office input will be considered in determining his staff, and that they should interview his short list in order to become educated. Highly doubtful in my opinion. The new coach will assemble his own staff. Bills arent flying out to Minnesota to interview a guy that "might" be in consideration to be a coordinator for a coach we "might" get.

I think we're all getting a little crazy around here