PDA

View Full Version : NFL Wild Card Preview and Predictions

BlackMetalNinja
01-07-2010, 07:25 AM
Devin (Rockstar36) has posted his preview and predictions for Saturday's Wild Card Games at D and S Sports. Take a look and check back tomorrow as I will be posting the same for Sunday's games. I'll add the link to this thread tomorrow, once they're posted.

http://www.dandssports.com/2010/01/nfl-wild-card-preview-part-i.html

It's Wild Card time in the NFL and I'm especially excited for it this year. For one, fantasy football season is over which means I can just watch the games without worrying about who is scoring in what game and how many more points I need to win my matchup. Don't get me wrong, I love playing fantasy football, but after 17 weeks, I need a little break. Another reason I'm excited for the playoffs this year is the absence of the Pittsburgh Steelers. Last year was very difficult to stomach as I watched the Steelers cruise through the playoffs and win their sixth Super Bowl. Even while attending a Super Bowl party, I was unable to fully enjoy myself because I was wrapped in my own misery of watching the Steelers win. I know; I take these things too seriously. Plus, I only have to write about two games instead of 16. So really, the only way I'd be more excited for the playoffs is if I got to see the Bills actually participate in them. Luckily for me (and all other Bills fans), things are about to turn around. You hear me? THINGS ARE TURNING AROUND.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
01-07-2010, 07:41 AM
are there playoffs this weekend? I thought the whole world was watching bill cowher.

BlackMetalNinja
01-07-2010, 08:04 AM
are there playoffs this weekend? I thought the whole world was watching bill cowher.Indeed there are, and they should be pretty interesting matchups as well. They were definitely a challenge to pick. And as much I'd love to get Cowher, my obsessing over it will not influence the outcome of that...