PDA

View Full Version : Brandon and Nix are in Minny right now. LINK

yordad
01-07-2010, 08:00 AM
Buffalo Bills CEO Russ Brandon and General Manager Buddy Nix are traveling to Minneapolis to interview Leslie Frazier (http://www.vikings.com/team/coaches/leslie-frazier/3c048f1f-745d-4b37-88a2-8237b1cb272d) today about the team's head coaching vacancy.

link (http://www.wgrz.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=73352&provider=gnews&provider=email)

patmoran2006
01-07-2010, 08:02 AM
Yeah.

Still don't think he's the hire, and if he is I dont expect it anytime soon.

Can you imagine the backlash if he got hired immediately without interviewing more first time coaching candidates?

Jeff1220
01-07-2010, 08:05 AM
Any plane tracking? Can we find out if it's the same plane that went to NC?

patmoran2006
01-07-2010, 08:11 AM
lol

Novacane
01-07-2010, 08:12 AM
Any plane tracking? Can we find out if it's the same plane that went to NC?

I'm on it :up:

patmoran2006
01-07-2010, 08:13 AM
*Bills Announce 6pm press conference to introduce Frazier*

Buddy Nix statement (while drinking homemade moonshine)
"We knew right away we had our guy. And we didnt want Leslie Frazier to be taken out from underneath us by. Uhhh, Russ, what other teams are looking for head coaches again? Well anyway we had to act fast!"

The Jokeman
01-07-2010, 08:44 AM
Frazier's interesting as he does have a history of working with the cover 2, I mentioned elsewhere that I actually like the idea of Ron Rivera because of this. As to me our D doesn't need many changes except for finding a pass rushing prescence from the middle and possible another starting LB. So I wouldn't mind Frazier but like Rivera if added we needed a really strong offensive mind at OC.

Boomstick
01-07-2010, 08:50 AM
*Bills Announce 6pm press conference to introduce Frazier*

Buddy Nix statement (while drinking homemade moonshine)
"We knew right away we had our guy. And we didnt want Leslie Frazier to be taken out from underneath us by. Uhhh, Russ, what other teams are looking for head coaches again? Well anyway we had to act fast!"

Of course we'd all prefer that the presser would go like this...
Buddy Nix (After drinking some of Junior Johnsons moonshine from down here)
"We knew we had to get Cowher, because if we didn't we'd be hunted down by an angry mob of Buffalo fans, which includes Norm McDonald who would state that 'This mob doesn't blow', So thankfully Russ and I saved our tails!!! Oh and try Juniors strawberry shine!"