Iowa OT Bryan Bulaga will forgo his senior year with the Hawkeyes and enter the 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • polishdreamer
    Junior Zoner
    • Jan 2010

Iowa OT Bryan Bulaga will forgo his senior year with the Hawkeyes and enter the 2010

Trade down and get this kid & a extra 2nd round pick, mid 1st rounder.
  • ddaryl
    Everything I post is sexual inuendo
    • Jan 2005

Re: Iowa OT Bryan Bulaga will forgo his senior year with the Hawkeyes and enter the 2010

That was one of my thoughts in regards to Beluga

He may be a trade back option... OR he could kick ass at the combuine and move up into the top 8...

none the less another real good possible option for us at OT

Comment

• Mahdi
      • Mar 2004

Re: Iowa OT Bryan Bulaga will forgo his senior year with the Hawkeyes and enter the 2010

Good. Another good player in the draft always helps.

Comment

• ddaryl
        • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Mahdi
        Good. Another good player in the draft always helps.

especially a LT option

Comment

• Mahdi
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by ddaryl
          especially a LT option
          Not only that, but if he sneaks into the top 10 maybe a pass rusher like Derrick Morgan can fall to us.

Comment

• ddaryl
            • Jan 2005

Not only that, but if he sneaks into the top 10 maybe a pass rusher like Derrick Morgan can fall to us.

yep.. like you said the more players that declare the better chance we land an impact player

but then again we passed up on that opportuity before

Comment

• Mahdi
              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by ddaryl
              yep.. like you said the more players that declare the better chance we land an impact player

but then again we passed up on that opportuity before
              Yup. Never know though. Maybe Maybin gets rolling next year in a different scheme and with more weight. He definitely has the skills.

Comment

• ddaryl
                • Jan 2005

Yup. Never know though. Maybe Maybin gets rolling next year in a different scheme and with more weight. He definitely has the skills.
                not giving up on Maybin... but my gut says Eric Flowers part deux

Comment

It may let Bruce Campbell fall to us, especially if the Seahawks, seeing a number of LTs in the draft look to address a different area of need with their first pick

Comment

• psubills62
                    Legendary Zoner
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by kernowboy
                    It may let Bruce Campbell fall to us, especially if the Seahawks, seeing a number of LTs in the draft look to address a different area of need with their first pick
                    IMO, the good thing about this draft is that we need an LT and QB. Both of those could easily drop, as the stars this year are on the defensive side of the ball (Berry, McCoy, Suh, McClain, Morgan, etc.). It's very possible the #2 LT could fall to us.
                    "Misguided political correctness tethers our intellects."
                    - Nicholas Cummings

Comment

• realdealryan
                      realdealrex
                      • Nov 2005

from a site - prodraftparty.com

"vs. Michigan 2009
                      Game Analysis:
                      - Rusty due to 1st game back from injury?
                      - Absolutely destroyed by DE Brandon Graham twice and struggled a few more times
                      - Much better at run blocking than pass protection/ does not look like the elite top 5 pick that he has been hyped up to be"

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

I watched the video before I saw the review and was thinking the same thing. I didn't watch a lot of Iowa's bowl game and didn't watch him all that much, so I hope some better film surfaces.

Comment

• ddaryl
                        • Jan 2005

^^^^

yeah I'm awaiting the post NFL playoff draft review info and combine to sort this stuff out...

watching the video now, but like you mentioned 1st game back from injury

He does look slow against the outside edge speed rush in this video, but then agian I'm not 100% sure who I'm watching because the video switches over to different games
                        Last edited by ddaryl; 01-07-2010, 09:57 AM.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                          Administrator
                          • Jul 2002

That's why I hate highlight videos...they show you nothing but what they are intended to show you.

Anybody who watched that video needs to watch what he did to Derrick Morgan in the Orange Bowl.
                          COMING SOON...
                          Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                          We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• mikemac2001
                            is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
                            • Mar 2003

Originally posted by DraftBoy
                            That's why I hate highlight videos...they show you nothing but what they are intended to show you.

Anybody who watched that video needs to watch what he did to Derrick Morgan in the Orange Bowl.

what did he do?

i didn't see plus you know a ton more on college players

MUCK
                            FIAMI

Comment

• DraftBoy
                              Administrator
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by mikemac2001
                              what did he do?

i didn't see plus you know a ton more on college players
                              He absolutely dominated Morgan all game long.
                              COMING SOON...
                              Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                              We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X