PDA

View Full Version : Chris brown?

patmoran2006
01-07-2010, 11:29 AM
I been balls deep writing that Joe Logan story and missed what Chris Brown said, he say something??

I'm crazy busy right now

RockStar36
Why don't you actually read the threads here or visit the Bills site? What the hell is the point of creating ANOTHER thread to clog up the forum?

ddaryl
H e re-iterated what Joe Logan said in regards to opening the purse strings for FA's

Jaybird
01-07-2010, 11:31 AM
Why don't you actually read the threads here or visit the Bills site? What the hell is the point of creating ANOTHER thread to clog up the forum?

You are making a good point!

I am not here to hate, but c'mon man, read the thread concerning CB

ddaryl
01-07-2010, 11:32 AM
heres what was posted

Originally Posted by Chris Brown
Bills Hall of Fame RB Thurman Thomas gave a shout out to Bill Cowher on his twitter account.

Thomas tried to appeal to Cowher by sharing with him the rabid fan following in Buffalo in one of his recent twitter posts.

thurmanthomas (http://twitter.com/thurmanthomas) Hey Cowher, besides The Steeler and Cowboys, this the best Fan Base. Not Tampa or Carolina, r any other team period!!!!!

As much as I agree with Thurman on the fan base (and Thurman, I like the passion), I don’t think that’s a potential sticking point, if there is one, for Cowher. How aggressive the team is willing to be in free agency and final say on personnel decisions are more of what Cowher is interested in getting clarification on if things have even gotten that far.

patmoran2006
01-07-2010, 11:32 AM
Sorry.
I posted the Logan story and didnt see a Brown said and just heard that Chris Brown said something.,

Light me on fire or take me to the back of the shed!

hydro
01-07-2010, 11:33 AM

I stick up for pat a lot but this thread is pretty ridiculous...

We aren't your personal assistants!

polishdreamer
01-07-2010, 11:34 AM
Sorry.
I posted the Logan story and didnt see a Brown said and just heard that Chris Brown said something.,

Light me on fire or take me to the back of the shed!

If you're right about Cowher, I'm buying you drinks.

patmoran2006
01-07-2010, 11:34 AM
I didnt see a Chris Brown thread I only glanced.

I apologize.

Instead of making this a 20 repsonses thread, how about moving it to spam?

BAM
01-07-2010, 11:36 AM
How dare you start a worthless thread, Pat. Besides, there hasn't been a worthless thread around here in months.

chernobylwraiths
01-07-2010, 11:38 AM
How dare you start a worthless thread, Pat. Besides, there hasn't been a worthless thread around here in months.

YEARS!!

BuffaloBlakely14
01-07-2010, 11:55 AM
I stick up for pat a lot but this thread is pretty ridiculous...

We aren't your personal assistants!

Are all these threads chastising Pat serious. The guy gives us more than anyone else here.

ddaryl
01-07-2010, 11:58 AM
Sorry.
take me to the back of the shed!

what happens in the shed stays in the shed Pat. Are you sure yuo want to go to the "shed"

be afraid pat, be very afraid

madness
01-07-2010, 12:02 PM
I didnt see a Chris Brown thread I only glanced.

I apologize.

Instead of making this a 20 repsonses thread, how about moving it to spam?

Instead of glancing and taking a couple minutes to create a thread, how about moving your eyes through the threads on the main forum? :snicker: