PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Pat Moran

elltrain22
01-07-2010, 12:29 PM
I hope that many of us will take time to tell how much we appreciate all Pat does to try to feed our need for the very latest rumors and news. The phone call article about Joe Logan was clutch, and a great article. If your goal was to give us better info about Logan, you def' succeded!! One thing you also did, at least for me, is restored my hope that Cowher is def' still in play!!! Whatever happens, thanks so much for all you do Pat Moran!!!

Mr Hotstepper
01-07-2010, 12:33 PM
And if your goal was to NOT give us information about Logan, your a complete failure.

WagonCircler
01-07-2010, 12:34 PM
Thank you, Pat!

BoyILuvLoznStupidly
01-07-2010, 12:36 PM
I would like to thank you as well Pat. You did a lot of work to get us answers and I appreciate it.

BAM
01-07-2010, 12:36 PM
:bf1:

I've been very impressed with how the site has progressed since its beginnings not long ago.

Congratulations, Pat, Sal and everyone else involved.

ddaryl
01-07-2010, 12:40 PM
Pat is doing what he loves, and we are the beneficiaries

Northern Stampede
01-07-2010, 12:41 PM
I agree with BAM, I've been what you guys call a "Lurker" , I guess, lol, for the last several years, and you guys always fill my craving for Buffalo Bills news. I gotta say thanks Pat, Sal, and to all the others for all your hard work in making this site, THE best place for informative, intelligent conversations about Bills ball, and breaking news. So once again, my hats off to you gentleman. Thank you very much!

patmoran2006
01-07-2010, 12:43 PM
Thanks.

Wish it coulda been a little more informative and proper, a little rushed. To be honest was just sick to death of hearing about this Joe Logan guy and wanted to find out some info about him.

Thanks.

Funny, I'm supposed to be doing high school stuff today

BoyILuvLoznStupidly
01-07-2010, 12:44 PM
Pat is doing what he loves, and we are the beneficiaries

Could not agree more. It's like one stop shopping here. All the Bills news is right here on this site. The zone rules

Coach Sal
01-07-2010, 12:50 PM
Great job, Pat. You really gave everyone a great story and a more insight.

If there's one thing I think we've all learned over the last couple years, it's that even though mainstream "local" media coverage is dying a painful death(newspapers, radio, etc.), there are new and imporoved ways and resources for people to get info they want (message boards, blogs, webcasts, etc.).

Demon
01-07-2010, 12:53 PM
Could not agree more. It's like one stop shopping here. All the Bills news is right here on this site. The zone rules

Agreed. I've spend more time on here since Monday afternoon then with my own family. lol

ZAZusmc03
01-07-2010, 12:58 PM
I agree, Thanks Pat and Sal for everything you guys do for all of us fans.

bigbub2352
01-07-2010, 02:03 PM
Pat great work and dont listen to other *******s on boards calling u a hack cause u activly try and get us info, alot of people got big muscles behind there keyboards
Kepp it up Bro!!!!!!

bigbub2352
01-07-2010, 02:04 PM
Great job, Pat. You really gave everyone a great story and a more insight.

If there's one thing I think we've all learned over the last couple years, it's that even though mainstream "local" media coverage is dying a painful death(newspapers, radio, etc.), there are new and imporoved ways and resources for people to get info they want (message boards, blogs, webcasts, etc.).
U 2 Sal great work and **** the hater's u do your thing

Crisis
01-07-2010, 03:13 PM
I never could stand pat when he first started posting here, but he's alright in my book now.

Thank you, Pat.

BuffaloBillsStampede
01-07-2010, 03:39 PM
Pat if I was there with you I would buy you a shot and a beer! Here's to Pat!!!

plundar
01-07-2010, 03:44 PM
Thanks! I'm glued to the boards.

X-Era
01-07-2010, 03:49 PM
Yep, to me its this simple:

People come to a free message board and get free rumors and information.

If its all BS, it was free and you should expect that, if its not, you scored insider information for free.

False hopes?

The team that we all root for and actually pay money to see has given us false hopes for years, why should that be such a big deal?

Thank you Pat, and thank you Sal for all the hard work you put in to what you do.

Personally, I'm glad I'm part of a board where I get insider info like that and where people are kind enough to donate there time and effort into providing us with whatever they can.

:up:

THATHURMANATOR
01-07-2010, 03:51 PM
Good work Pat!!! :bf1: