PDA

View Full Version : Why I barely go to bb.com

DesertFox24
01-07-2010, 01:15 PM
There are three different threads over about our coaching search.

1. Cowher landed in buffalo, some dude got a call and said he saw him. I do not live in buffalo, but do private planes land at the airport or is there another airstrip?

2. Frazer has been faxed a contract to his hotel. This guy has stacked his reputation on the line and said that his inside guy told him so.

3. A reliable source told one dude that Ralph was on a plane headed to meet Cowher in stealth again. His reliable source was on the plane with him.

I have no idea what to believe, and personally I do not think Cowher will be the coach because I do not see Ralph seeing the value in paying top dollar for assistants and spending more, but smarter in FA.

My approach to FA is why get Albert when I can get 4 or 5 vets instead of Albert. I know Albert is a beast and all but why pay all that money to one player when I can get guys like Randy Starks and other good vets to compete and teach the young guys.

Buddy Nix said it best mid to low priced VA, might mean older guys but they will fill out a roster.

ZAZusmc03
01-07-2010, 01:18 PM
Exactly why I made the switch over to the zone, BBMB is way too far gone...

Demon
01-07-2010, 01:19 PM
Those are all BS.

ddaryl
01-07-2010, 01:20 PM
the main mesage board has always been the worst

I go there mostly to screw with the life long losers club over there

this place is a much better forum. We're not perfect but we're a heluva alot better then that pit.

and we quickly deal with false reports and BS artists here

BoyILuvLoznStupidly
01-07-2010, 01:24 PM
The bb.com message board is a zoo and I personally think two bills drive is become 2.0. I have found a home here at the zone. The people on this site are 1000x more mature, intelligent, and most of all down to earth.

SABURZFAN
01-07-2010, 01:30 PM
the main mesage board has always been the worst

I go there mostly to screw with the life long losers club over there

it's unfortunate that they banned one of their life long losers and now bores us to death with useless posts over here. i won't mention names but it rhymes with snore bad.

Mr Hotstepper
01-07-2010, 01:32 PM
Dude if he stakes his reputation on it, it's gotta be true.

Everybody here believes everything anyways.

ddaryl
01-07-2010, 01:41 PM
Dude if he stakes his reputation on it, it's gotta be true.

Everybody here believes everything anyways.

right ?

let me guess life long BB.com forum losers club ?