PDA

View Full Version : Forked Thread: The Scoop on Joe Logan

SABURZFAN
01-07-2010, 01:54 PM
Forked from: The Scoop on Joe Logan (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showpost.php?postid=3104601)

True, and you know the funny part.

When the Bills hire Frazier tomorow, by the time its done it will be Joe Logan and Pat Moran reported lies about Cowher

the Bills are naming Frazier as HC? how CHEAP did they get him for?

NOT THE DUDE...
01-07-2010, 01:56 PM
dude, the bills are not hiring frazier, he is simply a back up plan if a couple other people dont sign... he wont be available until feb probably....

patmoran2006
01-07-2010, 02:00 PM
Frazier was an obvious joke statement, leading into when it happens it'll be mine and joe logan's fault

PECKERWOOD
01-07-2010, 02:42 PM
Kind of funny how people keep scoffing at the idea of signing Frazier when he is probably the most credible candidate without NFL head coaching experience left on the board.

Beebe's Kid
01-07-2010, 03:06 PM
Kind of funny how people keep scoffing at the idea of signing Frazier when he is probably the most credible candidate without NFL head coaching experience left on the board.

Tampa 2

Crisis
01-07-2010, 03:07 PM
Joe Logan doesn't report news, he gives orders.

WagonCircler
01-07-2010, 03:45 PM

Maybe it's because we've already seen this movie.

It's called "The Gregg Williams Story."

SABURZFAN
01-08-2010, 08:42 AM
Frazier was an obvious joke statement, leading into when it happens it'll be mine and joe logan's fault

well you did say "when" and not if. i was wondering if you knew something that we didn't. just checking. :up: