X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BILLSROCK1212
    !?!?!?!?!?
    • Mar 2006

Prediction: Expect an Announcement by Tonight or Sometime Tomorrow Afternoon

With Joe Logan and RockPileRowdy over at BBMB, if we are in fact pursuing Cowher and in Carolina at the moment meeting w/ him and all it is essentially coming down to is whether or not Ralph will spend the money on players then the announcement should be made shortly.

This decision will be a message from Ralph to the fanbase and I honestly expect a yes out of him. We'll probably see Cowher get VP of Football Operations and Buddy Nix will handle more of the scouting and the structuring of our team whereas Cowher will be bigger with free agents and making final decisions.

We'll see what happens, but I highly expect a decision within 24 hours.

Thoughts?
  • TrEd FTW
    • Sep 2008

Re: Prediction: Expect an Announcement by Tonight or Sometime Tomorrow Afternoon

I expect this thing to continue dragging on, but I hope you're right. The quicker the resolution, the better.

Comment

• Bruce is Loose
      • Jul 2002

Re: Prediction: Expect an Announcement by Tonight or Sometime Tomorrow Afternoon

I thought they were in Minn not in Carolina?

Comment

• thesquirrelking
        • Sep 2003

I'll believe it when I see it posted on EastAurora.org

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
          !?!?!?!?!?
          • Mar 2006

Originally posted by TrEd FTW
          I expect this thing to continue dragging on, but I hope you're right. The quicker the resolution, the better.
          I just don't see any reason for this thing to drag on any longer with the Mangini announcement and the article stating Richardson won't hire Cowher, but promote from within if Fox is let go (which would in turn place Fox in Buffalo and Cowher in Carolina most likely)

The contract is close to being agreed upon and now it's on Ralph's shoulders...does he want a winner or not?? does he want to sell tickets or not?? I'm sure Russ Brandon is pushing for Cowher more than Buddy is.

Comment

• ddaryl
            Everything I post is sexual inuendo
            • Jan 2005

I think we have at least another week of this stuff

Might even be a huge blowout on the 15 with Thurman and Jimbo talking Bills future ownership AND announcing the new HC double whammy

and then all of us can really say that the Bills fortunes will change this decade

2010 the year of the return of the Buffalo Bills

Comment

• TheBrownBear
              • Dec 2004

Even if there's a press conference I won't believe it until Joe Logan confirms it.

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
                !?!?!?!?!?
                • Mar 2006

Originally posted by tanked
                I thought they were in Minn not in Carolina?
                Rumor has it they took a flight directly after meeting w/ Frazier to Cowher's house. Of course there still is the rumored interview of Ron Rivera, but with how secret things have been I wouldn't be surprised if that was done already if not early tomorrow, which by then I would see as our last interview....we'll only interview Harbaugh if we lose out on Cowher IMO

Comment

• Saratoga Slim
                  • Jul 2005

Unless it's Cowher, I think we're still at least a week away.
                  Wake up, brush your teeth, and get ready for a day of hating the Dolphins. Or the Pats? How to choose?

Comment

• NOT THE DUDE...
                    Hall of Fame Zoner
                    • Jan 2010

can someone post me a link where there was rumor saying we are meeting with cowher 2night to finalize a deal....

Comment

• Demon
                      • Mar 2003

Yeah, wtf is going on here. Joe Logan proved to be a real person. But, rockpilerowdy? wtf is that? And we're taking posts from BBMB onto here... lol
                      Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
                        Defies all logic
                        • Oct 2006

It's like Coach Sal came and infected the entire message board, now we are all Coach Sal's, it's like Agent Smith from the Matrix.

More spam, keep it coming!

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
                          !?!?!?!?!?
                          • Mar 2006

Originally posted by JOHN DELLAPELLE
                          can someone post me a link where there was rumor saying we are meeting with cowher 2night to finalize a deal....
                          i never said that was what was happening, i was inferring, but read this guy's posts....http://boards.buffalobills.com/searc...archid=4158355

Comment

• Mudflap1
                            Next Question!
                            • Nov 2004

I don't know, the Cleveland thing is huge. That kills any speculation that Fox could go to Cleveland and Carolina will open up. It's Buffalo or bust for Bill Cowher right now.

Make it happen Ralph!
                            Last edited by Mudflap1; 01-07-2010, 03:42 PM.

Comment

• BoyILuvLoznStupidly
                              • Sep 2009

Originally posted by BILLSROCK1212
                              i never said that was what was happening, i was inferring, but read this guy's posts....http://boards.buffalobills.com/searc...archid=4158355
                              your link is broken

Comment

Working...
                              X