PDA

View Full Version : Prediction: Expect an Announcement by Tonight or Sometime Tomorrow Afternoon

BILLSROCK1212
01-07-2010, 03:24 PM
With Joe Logan and RockPileRowdy over at BBMB, if we are in fact pursuing Cowher and in Carolina at the moment meeting w/ him and all it is essentially coming down to is whether or not Ralph will spend the money on players then the announcement should be made shortly.

This decision will be a message from Ralph to the fanbase and I honestly expect a yes out of him. We'll probably see Cowher get VP of Football Operations and Buddy Nix will handle more of the scouting and the structuring of our team whereas Cowher will be bigger with free agents and making final decisions.

We'll see what happens, but I highly expect a decision within 24 hours.

Thoughts?

TrEd FTW
01-07-2010, 03:25 PM
I expect this thing to continue dragging on, but I hope you're right. The quicker the resolution, the better.

Bruce is Loose
01-07-2010, 03:27 PM
I thought they were in Minn not in Carolina?

thesquirrelking
01-07-2010, 03:27 PM
I'll believe it when I see it posted on EastAurora.org

BILLSROCK1212
01-07-2010, 03:28 PM
I expect this thing to continue dragging on, but I hope you're right. The quicker the resolution, the better.
I just don't see any reason for this thing to drag on any longer with the Mangini announcement and the article stating Richardson won't hire Cowher, but promote from within if Fox is let go (which would in turn place Fox in Buffalo and Cowher in Carolina most likely)

The contract is close to being agreed upon and now it's on Ralph's shoulders...does he want a winner or not?? does he want to sell tickets or not?? I'm sure Russ Brandon is pushing for Cowher more than Buddy is.

ddaryl
I think we have at least another week of this stuff

Might even be a huge blowout on the 15 with Thurman and Jimbo talking Bills future ownership AND announcing the new HC double whammy

and then all of us can really say that the Bills fortunes will change this decade

2010 the year of the return of the Buffalo Bills

TheBrownBear
Even if there's a press conference I won't believe it until Joe Logan confirms it.

BILLSROCK1212
01-07-2010, 03:29 PM
I thought they were in Minn not in Carolina?
Rumor has it they took a flight directly after meeting w/ Frazier to Cowher's house. Of course there still is the rumored interview of Ron Rivera, but with how secret things have been I wouldn't be surprised if that was done already if not early tomorrow, which by then I would see as our last interview....we'll only interview Harbaugh if we lose out on Cowher IMO

Saratoga Slim
01-07-2010, 03:36 PM
Unless it's Cowher, I think we're still at least a week away.

NOT THE DUDE...
01-07-2010, 03:37 PM
can someone post me a link where there was rumor saying we are meeting with cowher 2night to finalize a deal....

Demon
01-07-2010, 03:39 PM
Yeah, wtf is going on here. Joe Logan proved to be a real person. But, rockpilerowdy? wtf is that? And we're taking posts from BBMB onto here... lol

PECKERWOOD
01-07-2010, 03:40 PM
It's like Coach Sal came and infected the entire message board, now we are all Coach Sal's, it's like Agent Smith from the Matrix.

More spam, keep it coming! :dance3:

BILLSROCK1212
01-07-2010, 03:40 PM
can someone post me a link where there was rumor saying we are meeting with cowher 2night to finalize a deal....
i never said that was what was happening, i was inferring, but read this guy's posts....http://boards.buffalobills.com/search.php?searchid=4158355

Mudflap1
01-07-2010, 03:41 PM
I don't know, the Cleveland thing is huge. That kills any speculation that Fox could go to Cleveland and Carolina will open up. It's Buffalo or bust for Bill Cowher right now.

Make it happen Ralph!

BoyILuvLoznStupidly
01-07-2010, 03:42 PM
i never said that was what was happening, i was inferring, but read this guy's posts....http://boards.buffalobills.com/search.php?searchid=4158355

your link is broken

Mudflap1
01-07-2010, 03:43 PM

What does it say? Link is not working.

Demon
01-07-2010, 03:43 PM
just copy and paste the post in here.... lol i don't want to register.

BILLSROCK1212
01-07-2010, 03:45 PM
What does it say? Link is not working.
it's probably because it's on my account...if u look up RockPileRowdy's posts on BBMB ull see, the guy is either bored as heck or certainly another Joe Logan, but w/o a website....supposedly he was the guy on BBMB who predicted the Buddy Nix hiring a couple hours previous to its announcement, but don't quote me on that one

Mudflap1
01-07-2010, 03:46 PM
it's probably because it's on my account...if u look up RockPileRowdy's posts on BBMB ull see, the guy is either bored as heck or certainly another Joe Logan, but w/o a website....supposedly he was the guy on BBMB who predicted the Buddy Nix hiring a couple hours previous to its announcement, but don't quote me on that one

So what is he saying? Cowher will be hired tomorrow?

BILLSROCK1212
01-07-2010, 03:47 PM
Ralph is meeting with Cowher again today in Stealth
Views: 2,567
Posted By RockPileRowdy
You don't have to believe me, just wait and see....

You don't have to believe me, just wait and see. The Bills made Cowher a mega offer that he can't refuse. The only thing that could hold him back is not wanting to coach next season or being...
Forum: Bills Rumors and Speculation Today, 04:27 PM
Replies: 83
Leslie Frazier about to be hired
Views: 1,466
Posted By RockPileRowdy
2nd that. Mayo if they are still in the hotel in...

2nd that. Mayo if they are still in the hotel in Minn, what hotel are they at??? :ninja:
Forum: Bills Rumors and Speculation Today, 04:16 PM
Replies: 107
Posted By RockPileRowdy
He wants some control of the personell decesions...

He wants some control of the personell decesions but he was given a vote of confidence about Nix from Marty.
Forum: Bills Rumors and Speculation Today, 04:05 PM
Posted By RockPileRowdy
It's all on Cowher now, source is reporting he...

It's all on Cowher now, source is reporting he has been offered the VP of operations role and a 5 year deal worth approx $40 million. Could be signed sometime soon if he accepts the offer.
Forum: Bills Rumors and Speculation Today, 03:32 PM
Posted By RockPileRowdy
I have no reason to lie, just want to divuldge...

I have no reason to lie, just want to divuldge what I've heard from a source regaurding Cowher.
Forum: Bills Rumors and Speculation Today, 03:15 PM
Posted By RockPileRowdy
I like it where the action is. Rock Pile has the...

I like it where the action is. Rock Pile has the loudest craziest Bills fans around, where else would you rather be??
Forum: Bills Rumors and Speculation Today, 03:13 PM
Posted By RockPileRowdy
My source is not on the plane but the higher up...

My source is not on the plane but the higher up he knows in the organization is.
Forum: Bills Rumors and Speculation Today, 02:58 PM
Posted By RockPileRowdy
Frazier has not been offered the job, merely had...

Frazier has not been offered the job, merely had an interview. There was no job offered today and promply after the interview with Frazier the Brass flew to Carolina to pursue Cowher.
Forum: Bills Rumors and Speculation Today, 02:50 PM
Posted By RockPileRowdy
Just reporting what I heard from an inside...

Just reporting what I heard from an inside source. Cowher is really considering the Bills but wants Ralph to make the guarentees to spend the money in FA and on a staff. Cowher also wants to be a VP...
Forum: Bills Rumors and Speculation Today, 01:40 PM
Posted By RockPileRowdy
Joe Logan has confirmed the stealth meeting as...

Joe Logan has confirmed the stealth meeting as well.
Forum: Bills Rumors and Speculation Today, 01:19 PM
Posted By RockPileRowdy
maybe the inside man providing my source with the...

maybe the inside man providing my source with the info is on the plane...
Forum: Bills Rumors and Speculation Today, 01:11 PM
Posted By RockPileRowdy
The Bills private jet was spotted leaving Minn....

The Bills private jet was spotted leaving Minn. with members of the inncer circle on board and Ralph Wilson Jr headed for Carolina.
Forum: Bills Rumors and Speculation Today, 01:05 PM
Posted By RockPileRowdy
Someone who knows someone in the Inner Circle. ...

Someone who knows someone in the Inner Circle. The Frazier interview has concluded today and the Brass are heading back to Buffalo, no contract signed by Frazier.
Forum: Bills Rumors and Speculation Today, 01:01 PM
Posted By RockPileRowdy
Someone in the "inner circle"

Someone in the "inner circle"
Forum: Bills Rumors and Speculation Today, 12:59 PM
Posted By RockPileRowdy

A source at OBD says Ralph is going to meet with Cowher again today. Cowher wants Wilson Jr's assurance that he will spend big money in FA and for assembling a top notch staff and Wilson Jr is ready...
Forum: Bills Rumors and Speculation Today, 12:11 PM
Posted By RockPileRowdy
Or it's just a huge load of BS this guy made up....

Or it's just a huge load of BS this guy made up. Seriously what "source" is hovering around a hotel fax machine in Minn.
Forum: Bills Rumors and Speculation Today, 11:44 AM
Posted By RockPileRowdy
I predict you vacationing in Orchard Park, NY...

I predict you vacationing in Orchard Park, NY sometime in the fall.
Forum: Bills Rumors and Speculation Today, 11:43 AM
Posted By RockPileRowdy
This guy is so full of crap. Saying his "source"...

This guy is so full of crap. Saying his "source" was waiting by the fax machine and saw the 716 area code come through so supposively it was a contract from the Bills?? Biggest load of BS I've seen...
Forum: Bills Rumors and Speculation Today, 11:26 AM
Posted By RockPileRowdy
Who is this source? The receptionist at the hotel...

Who is this source? The receptionist at the hotel lobby??
Forum: Bills Rumors and Speculation Today, 11:19 AM
Posted By RockPileRowdy
Well have your "well connected" dad send some...

Well have your "well connected" dad send some free tickets my way haha
Forum: Bills Rumors and Speculation Today, 11:18 AM
Posted By RockPileRowdy
It's just an interview, they aren't going to just...

It's just an interview, they aren't going to just go to Minn and have Frazier sign as head coach before noon without talking to Cowher again or interviewing other canidates.
Forum: Bills Rumors and Speculation Today, 11:07 AM
Posted By RockPileRowdy
The point is this "story" is just a complete load...

The point is this "story" is just a complete load of bs and he knows it.
Forum: Bills Rumors and Speculation Today, 10:52 AM
Posted By RockPileRowdy
Mayo your full of crap. You don't have any...

Mayo your full of crap. You don't have any sources your just making up hogwash. First of all they wouldn't fax over a contract. Second of all the Brass interviewed Perry for 4 hours on Monday. So if..

This is as much as I could post without it taking me an hour to get each post's text

BILLSROCK1212
01-07-2010, 03:48 PM
So what is he saying? Cowher will be hired tomorrow?
NO NO, he never said that....my prediction was based on it not being much more than a yes or no from Ralph based on the multiple "basement reports" coming out

BoyILuvLoznStupidly
01-07-2010, 03:49 PM
http://boards.buffalobills.com/showthread.php?t=214599&highlight=RockPileRowdy

A source at OBD says Ralph is going to meet with Cowher again today. Cowher wants Wilson Jr's assurance that he will spend big money in FA and for assembling a top notch staff and Wilson Jr is ready to make that guarentee

Mudflap1
01-07-2010, 03:50 PM
Thanks, I get the idea.

Dicknoze69
01-07-2010, 03:50 PM
I registed for the official boards to read this thread...and let me tell you, the official boards a train-wreck of people spouting off rumor after rumor. There's rumors we signed Frazier to coach, there's rumors we interviewed Frazier then took off to visit Cowher and nail down a VP of Football Operations and Head Coach deal.

At this point, I don't think it's possible to believe much of anything until there's an actual announcement or their info gets corroborated by something.

BoyILuvLoznStupidly
01-07-2010, 03:55 PM
THis guy is full of it. If you read the post he is just saying what Joe the man Loagan has already said but with a little spin. I call it BS

BILLSROCK1212
01-07-2010, 03:55 PM
I registed for the official boards to read this thread...and let me tell you, the official boards a train-wreck of people spouting off rumor after rumor. There's rumors we signed Frazier to coach, there's rumors we interviewed Frazier then took off to visit Cowher and nail down a VP of Football Operations and Head Coach deal.

At this point, I don't think it's possible to believe much of anything until there's an actual announcement or their info gets corroborated by something.
this is the one guy I believe, just look at his track record...if u find something i haven't please let me know

DBrown77
01-07-2010, 03:56 PM
Theres a lot of "stealth" things going on here.

BoyILuvLoznStupidly
01-07-2010, 03:57 PM
NO NO, he never said that....my prediction was based on it not being much more than a yes or no from Ralph based on the multiple "basement reports" coming out

Do you self a favor, don't go to the bbbm for info. That board is only to be used for getting a good laugh, not anything more.