DesertFox24
01-07-2010, 04:06 PM
On the front

Joe Logan > Adam Schefter

"Joe Logan approves this message"

On the back

I a pic of Cowher in bills gear with the below caption underneath it

"Yes he did ESPN"

I know we would have to get Joe Logan to sign some stuff for legal reasons, but if we could make this happen I would love to send a **** load to ESPN for whole radio crew (Mike and Mike, Herd, Van Pelt is not bad), NFL live, Schefter and Mort. Might make them stop ...... Synders's, Jones', and Krafts' frank and beans for an hour and actually give some props to ALL the small market teams out there.

Of course I highly doubt that Ralph will pay for assistants and players, so we will all be down yet again. Kind of like that stupid clay animation commercial ESPN aired.

Oh well, what could have been....

T-Long
01-07-2010, 04:13 PM
haha good stuff.

Beebe's Kid
01-07-2010, 04:29 PM
On the front

"Joe Logan approves this message"

On the back

I a pic of Cowher in bills gear with the below caption underneath it

"Yes he did ESPN"

I know we would have to get Joe Logan to sign some stuff for legal reasons, but if we could make this happen I would love to send a **** load to ESPN for whole radio crew (Mike and Mike, Herd, Van Pelt is not bad), NFL live, Schefter and Mort. Might make them stop ...... Synders's, Jones', and Krafts' frank and beans for an hour and actually give some props to ALL the small market teams out there.

Of course I highly doubt that Ralph will pay for assistants and players, so we will all be down yet again. Kind of like that stupid clay animation commercial ESPN aired.

Oh well, what could have been....

I think we are allowed to be excited, and don't have to give a disclaimer of "of course I know it'll never happen"

Obviously your were daydreaming enough to design a shirt to shove up Schefter's keister...

I changed the sig, in reference to Loages...

I am like a crack-head looking crawling on the floor for crumbs...I am reading every GD post on this board, like I won't hear the screams in Erie if it is made official.

Let's hold our heads up!!

patmoran2006
01-07-2010, 04:35 PM
If we sign Cowher I will have some designed myself.

I love it.

patmoran2006
01-07-2010, 04:53 PM
If the Bills by some miracle were to sign Cowher soon, on the final day the billboard ran, can we change the billboard to read that?

Michael82
01-07-2010, 09:50 PM
:rofl: That would be hilarious!

Zero
01-07-2010, 10:25 PM

With Schefter's crediblity crushed by an unknown, he might just have to find another line of work :rofl: