PDA

View Full Version : Norv Turner said that Ron Rivera has not been contacted by Bills

Mudflap1
01-07-2010, 06:33 PM
http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2010/01/07/ron-rivera-update/

yordad
01-07-2010, 06:42 PM
BTW, there is a head Basketball coach at a high school in East Aurora named "Bill Cowhler". :idunno:

hydro
01-07-2010, 07:01 PM
BTW, there is a head Basketball coach at a high school in East Aurora named "Bill Cowhler". :idunno:

What does this have to do with Rivera?

Oaf
01-07-2010, 07:03 PM
What's up with all these threads stating we have NOT contacted X individual?

Novacane
01-07-2010, 07:04 PM
No need to. They want Cowher and have satisfied the Rooney rule.

TheBrownBear
01-07-2010, 07:04 PM
Hah! I just spoke with Joe Logan and he said that he and Rivera were out shooting squirrels in East Aurora this very afternoon. You can bet he'll have a tweet up about it as soon as he and Ron get back from (re)viewing "It's Complicated" at the local multiplex.

Mudflap1
01-07-2010, 07:05 PM
What's up with all these threads stating we have NOT contacted X individual?

It's relevant in a complementary way to X-Era's thread stating that the Bills are making a decision very soon on who the next coach will be. If Rivera has not been contacted, then he's not someone that is being considered. The only three guys that have been contacted and interviewed are Cowher, Frazier, and Fewell, and Frazier is still in the playoffs (so he cannot be named HC right now), and Fewell has an interview with Chicago on Monday.

yordad
01-07-2010, 07:10 PM
What does this have to do with Rivera?Nothing. I thought we were casting doubt about candidates and sources in this thread. Well that and I just wanted to say that somewhere without making a spam thread. That is why I added the "BTW".

lol

Michael82
01-07-2010, 07:20 PM
If the Bills hire Frazier without even giving this guy an interview, I'm going to be ****ing pissed! :mad:

patmoran2006
01-07-2010, 07:21 PM
Leslie Frazier better have given the best interview in the history of interviews if they are done. (which I do not believe)

Michael82
01-07-2010, 07:24 PM
Leslie Frazier better have given the best interview in the history of interviews if they are done. (which I do not believe)

Doesn't Ralph remember the last defensive coordinator that gave an excellent interview and blew Donahoe's socks off? Gregg Williams! What the ****! Don't do it, Ralph!

HIRE COWHER and no one else!

Mudflap1
01-07-2010, 07:25 PM
Doesn't Ralph remember the last defensive coordinator that gave an excellent interview and blew Donahoe's socks off? Gregg Williams! What the ****! Don't do it, Ralph!

HIRE COWHER and no one else!

Don't forget about the Corpse Mikey...

YardRat
01-07-2010, 07:26 PM
If it's Frazier, the timing would be right. I'm sure they'd want to announce it before the deadline kicks in.

If there is any truth to BillsWin's thread, IMO it's not good news for those looking for Cowher...they can talk to him/announce the hiring anytime they want to with Bill.

WeAreArthurMoates
01-08-2010, 12:00 PM
Pat any word form your source if we actually plan on interviewing Rivera.