PDA

View Full Version : Graham (ESPN) - No news imminent on Bills next HC

Nighthawk
01-07-2010, 08:20 PM
I guess this is good news...because I hate the idea of Frazier as the next HC of this team!

http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/8832/bills-coaching-search-trudges-on

Luisito23
01-07-2010, 08:22 PM
Anyone but Frazier please!!! :ill:

DMBcrew36
01-07-2010, 08:23 PM
Ha, how many of you Bills junkies are going to pull your hairout waiting? The insanity and impatience around here is already boiling.

JPFBillsFan
01-07-2010, 08:24 PM
This situation won't be resolved until next week....

Michael82
01-07-2010, 08:24 PM
This makes me feel a lot better for now...

John Wooten, chairman of the Fritz Pollard Alliance, which advocates minority hiring in the NFL, spoke with Nix after Frazier's interview. While Nix offered glowing reports on both interviews, he also conveyed the process wasn't nearing completion.

"I think Buddy has a couple more candidates he wants to interview," Wooten said. "He'll decide on one or two guys he feels good about, and then those guys will have an opportunity to meet with Mr. Wilson and go from there."

Michael82
01-07-2010, 08:25 PM
But I still want to see Rivera get interviewed. I am SHOCKED that they never contacted him. I thought Nix knew him and liked him from when he was in San Diego...

Mahdi
01-07-2010, 08:25 PM
Is it just me or is EVERY SINGLE reporter in America deliberately giving opposite reports on the Bills HC search.

Every time we get a report from one guy the next guy refutes it. And then someone refutes the guy that refuted.

Michael82
01-07-2010, 08:27 PM
Is it just me or is EVERY SINGLE reporter in America deliberately giving opposite reports on the Bills HC search.

Every time we get a report from one guy the next guy refutes it. And then someone refutes the guy that refuted.

Nope it's not just you. It's actually pretty funny because I can just see the evil Russ Brandon sitting in his chair reading and listening to all the different reports and laughing his ass off. :rofl:

Nighthawk
01-07-2010, 08:27 PM
But I still want to see Rivera get interviewed. I am SHOCKED that they never contacted him. I thought Nix knew him and liked him from when he was in San Diego...

Yeah, but Ralph and Russ didn't know him...so he's off the list.

X-Era
01-07-2010, 08:29 PM

Two reasons:

1) None of them puts any faith in the Bills
2) The Bills may be playing coy

That means that these guys get a small piece of info (since the Bills are tight lipped) and turn it into their version of what they think will happen because they have no faith in the Bills.