X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bmax
    • Aug 2003

Warming up to the Idea of Frazier

My first choice would be Bill Cowher for Head Coach of the Bills. My last choice would be Brian Scottenheimer of the Jets...I just don't think he is ready..

John Clayton sealed his fate my eyes today when he uttered those very words on WGR this afternoon. Clayton who has lost some respect in my eyes over the last couple years , stated that a Schottenheimer family combo either uncle Kurt or Dad Marty would help Brian be ready...No thanks...

Fraizer doen't need any help he is ready to lead now...If the Bills go the Coordinator route Frazier and Rivera are ready to lead a club...

They would be better served if they hired a established coach like Cowher or Bilick. But i would rather have the fresh new guys like Frazier or Rivera then a retread like Fassell , Haslett or Mike Martz....

Bmax
    Last edited by Bmax; 01-07-2010, 08:45 PM.
  • PECKERWOOD
    Defies all logic
    • Oct 2006

Re: Warming up to the Idea of Frazier

Good post.

Comment

• Nighthawk
      Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Bmax
      My first choice would be Bill Cowher for Head Coach of the Bills. My last choice would be Brian Scottenheimer of the Jets...I just don't think he is ready..

John Clayton sealed his fate my eyes today when he uttered those very words on WGR this afternoon. Clayton who has lost some respect in my eyes over the last couple years , stated that a Schottenheimer family combo either uncle Kurt or Dad Marty would help Brian be ready...No thanks...

Fraizer doen't need any help he is ready to lead now...If the Bills go the Coordinator route Frazier and Rivera are ready to lead a club...

They would be better served if they hired a established coach like Cowher or Bilick. But i would rather have the fresh new guys like Frazier or Rivera then a retread like Fassell , Haslett or Mike Martz....

Bmax
      Why is he ready to lead now? Give me some good reasons why Frazier is an upgrade over Jauron?
      Last edited by Nighthawk; 01-07-2010, 08:49 PM.

Comment

• BloFan4Life
        • Dec 2009

Frazier is a players coach and runs a defense that belongs in a dome. Say no to Frazier.

Comment

• Bruce is Loose
          • Jul 2002

STOP!!!!!!!! Lets hold onto hope that Ralphy isnt gonna be cheap anymore while we still can.

Comment

• Nighthawk
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BloFan4Life
            Frazier is a players coach and runs a defense that belongs in a dome. Say no to Frazier.
            I am still waiting for somebody, anybody...to tell me why we should be happy that Frazier could be the Bills next HC? Please, somebody tell me what he brings different to the table then Jauron brought?

Comment

• Prov401
              President of WADL (Whitner Anti-Defamation League)
              • Aug 2008

Cowher>>>>>>>>>>>>>Rivera>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Frazier

Comment

• we are
                • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Nighthawk
                I am still waiting for somebody, anybody...to tell me why we should be happy that Frazier could be the Bills next HC? Please, somebody tell me what he brings different to the table then Jauron brought?
                the fact that he's not a proven loser?

Comment

• Ingtar33
                  Dances With Buffaloes
                  • Sep 2002

Bmax
                  Frazier has multiple probowlers all over the field on his defense and somehow managed to put up a defense that allowed just 14 points less then the bills. I'd argue Fewell is a far superior DC then Frazier.
                  My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• Nighthawk
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by we are
                    the fact that he's not a proven loser?
                    I guess...

Comment

• Nighthawk
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ingtar33
                      Frazier has multiple probowlers all over the field on his defense and somehow managed to put up a defense that allowed just 14 points less then the bills. I'd argue Fewell is a far superior DC then Frazier.
                      And that's bad...because Fewell isn't very good.

Comment

• BoyILuvLoznStupidly
                        • Sep 2009

In all honesty we should just keep Fewell instead of getting Frazier. Fewell at least has some head coaching experience.

1Cowher
                        2Billick
                        3Marty
                        4Insert Bust Here

Comment

• NOT THE DUDE...
                          Hall of Fame Zoner
                          • Jan 2010

Bmax

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                            • Jul 2002

I would be dissapointed heyond belief with frazier. It would almost make me contemplate renewing seasons. (I would still)

Comment

• Philagape
                              WIN NOW
                              • Jul 2002

If it was Frazier, I'd have no choice but to give him a chance. He has to be judged as an individual, and by his results.
                              "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
                              2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

Working...
                              X