PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one?

T-Long
01-07-2010, 09:08 PM
Who doesn't know what the hell a "stealth" interview is?

THRILLHO
01-07-2010, 09:10 PM
I have been wondering the same thing. It has been the buzz word of the week. Kinda like "sexting" was last year. (And still is for me this year)

BAM
01-07-2010, 09:10 PM
Stealth like the fighter jet? Undercover? Clandestine? So nobody finds out?

Nighthawk
01-07-2010, 09:11 PM

You know when you fart under the sheets and then your wife gets into bed...I think it's something like that! :beer:

elltrain22
01-07-2010, 09:14 PM

Well, if we really hire Cowher, apparently a stealth meeting is the type of meeting that completely makes John Clayton, Vic Carucci, Adam Schaeffter Chris Mortenson, etc, etc look like dumb*****

T-Long
01-07-2010, 09:26 PM
You know when you fart under the sheets and then your wife gets into bed...I think it's something like that! :beer:
Thats what the dogs are for!!! My 2 Jack Russell's get blamed all the time!!!

Michael82
01-07-2010, 09:39 PM
Well, if we really hire Cowher, apparently a stealth meeting is the type of meeting that completely makes John Clayton, Vic Carucci, Adam Schaeffter Chris Mortenson, etc, etc look like dumb*****

And it makes Sal Capaccio, pat moran and Joe Logan look like stars! :up:

elltrain22
01-07-2010, 09:41 PM

Absolutely right!! Although, they'll probably never get their due.

Jaybird
01-07-2010, 09:42 PM

I thought that was called a dutch oven

patmoran2006
01-07-2010, 09:43 PM

Nope.

For the record, I have NEVER REPORTED on the Bills interest in Cowher, or that they're talking, or they are close.

I am ROOTING to sign Cowher, but I'll be the first to admit right now I have no more of an idea than any of u guys. I have been ****blocked thus far from any real Bills info.

Slim
01-07-2010, 09:44 PM
Nope.

For the record, I have NEVER REPORTED on the Bills interest in Cowher, or that they're talking, or they are close.

I am ROOTING to sign Cowher, but I'll be the first to admit right now I have no more of an idea than any of u guys. I have been ****blocked thus far from any real Bills info.

Then get un-****blocked damnit. I have the biggest case of Cowher blue balls.

Mudflap1
01-07-2010, 09:44 PM
Nope.

Kind of true. You were the only person to get ahold of Joe Logan and find out what his deal is. Although he is the one with the source.