PDA

View Full Version : It won't be long now

chernobylwraiths
01-08-2010, 06:50 AM
I feel that the Bills might not have their head coach by the end of the weekend, but we'll know whether Cowler is going to be the man or not by then. He can try to be as coy as he wants to be, but he will be asked this weekend on their live show whether or not he will be going back to coach, particularly with the Bills. The billboard is now national news and in the least it will push a decision to be made by the end of the weekend. He knows the Bills want him, he knows the fans want him, if he isn't introduced as the new Bills HC by the end of the weekend, he won't be our coach IMO.

But wouldn't it be cool to announce it on live TV? Though I don't know how well Ralph's rambling will play on live TV.

X-Era
01-08-2010, 06:55 AM
I feel that the Bills might not have their head coach by the end of the weekend, but we'll know whether Cowler is going to be the man or not by then. He can try to be as coy as he wants to be, but he will be asked this weekend on their live show whether or not he will be going back to coach, particularly with the Bills. The billboard is now national news and in the least it will push a decision to be made by the end of the weekend. He knows the Bills want him, he knows the fans want him, if he isn't introduced as the new Bills HC by the end of the weekend, he won't be our coach IMO.

But wouldn't it be cool to announce it on live TV? Though I don't know how well Ralph's rambling will play on live TV.

My gut feeling is that we should keep an eye out for a V-text today.

Novacane
01-08-2010, 06:58 AM
That would be really cool. They keep it secret until he takes the air. When he's asked about it he say's Yes, I have taken the job as coach of the Buffalo Bills. Then we can watch Marino turn white and fall out of his chair. :rofl:

chernobylwraiths
01-08-2010, 07:00 AM
That would be really cool. They keep it secret until he takes the air. When he's asked about it he say's Yes, I have taken the job as coach of the Buffalo Bills. Then we can watch Marino turn white and fall out of his chair. :rofl:

It sounds even more like a Bills fan's fantasy when you put it like that.

Night Train
01-08-2010, 07:04 AM
We have to worry whether Ralph ever " heard " of Cowher.

:rolleyes: :D

chernobylwraiths
01-08-2010, 07:06 AM

With THOSE ears Ralph has?

tothemillers
01-08-2010, 07:10 AM
this may happen. the bills are looking to throw everything in the face of the national media because everyone thinks they are a joke, they know they have to do this to become relevant in the league again and i think they want everyone talking about them and not washington

THE END OF ALL DAYS
01-08-2010, 07:22 AM
no way cowher announces on air without it leaking first.
no way
BUT..... Cowher may want to give cbs the scoop as a thankyou for working there.

jamze132
01-08-2010, 07:36 AM
I think he will act coy about the entire thing because he is waiting to see what transpires in Dallas this weekend.

Mr. Miyagi
01-08-2010, 07:58 AM
So we all have to root for Dallas to win this weekend!

GO COWPIES!

ddaryl
01-08-2010, 08:06 AM

No but we've all heard of Bill Cower and Bill Cowler... :anvil:

elltrain22
01-08-2010, 08:06 AM
I hope they say something by Saturday night, so I can celebrate!!! I'll celebrate whatever day, but at least if they do it on the weekend, I can celebrate a little more.

Wolffman
01-08-2010, 08:09 AM
How awesome would it be if when the CBS pregame opens they show Cowher and he's wearing a Bills hat.

Just dreaming...