GO DALLAS!!!!

Words I never thought Id agree with...

BigZ
01-08-2010, 07:47 AM
Dallas wins = Wade stays
Dallas looses = Wade gone= Cowher in Dallas

Just my 2 cents and worth every penny

I agree. A post I just wrote in another thread:

"I wouldn't have minded the Fox to Buffalo option but I've read that Richardson has already said that considering the uncertainty of the season after next, he'd be looking to promote from within if Fox opted out.

My guess is that Buffalo, Oakland and maybe Dallas if Wade screws the pooch this weekend will be the only openings. Cowher may wait to see what happens but I can't see him at Oakland. We should have resolution next week if we're not really high on one of the coordinators in the playoffs."

<!-- / message -->

better days
01-08-2010, 07:49 AM
GO Cowboys. I have had mixed feelings about this game because I hate the Cowboys, but I also hate the Eagles & everyone else in the NFC East. I do like Wade, so here's to a Cowboys win.

NOT THE DUDE...
01-08-2010, 07:53 AM
bill cowher is not going to work with jerry jones....wont happen!!!

THE END OF ALL DAYS
01-08-2010, 08:12 AM

what possible reason do you say that for? if we are saying throw enough money at him and he'll come to buffalo what possible reason would the same not be true of an infinatly more high profile job as the coach of the cowboys?

And dont say JJ.... cause for the right money JJ just comes with the deal and cowher would be far more rich if he went to dallas considering all the ancillary things that come with coaching

zone
01-08-2010, 08:15 AM
I honestly do not see that as being a fit either.

Night Train
01-08-2010, 08:15 AM

Like I posted earlier, I was stunned that Parcells ever went there with that control freak/meddler. Cowher would murder Jones within a month.

Can't see that at all. Jones likes puppet coaches.

NOT THE DUDE...
01-08-2010, 08:16 AM
cowher is going to want final say over his players,,jj wont let it happen man, there will be another power struggle.... he isnt going to dallas...

BigZ
01-08-2010, 08:39 AM
I used to live in Dallas. Jerry left Wade alone this year. I don' think it was because al of a sudden he's stopped meddeling but that he didn't want to give Wade an excuse if he fell flat on his face.

Both Jerry and his son constantly butt in. Jerry used to be on the sidelines by halftime every game. Old dogs don't change.

I can't see Cowher being comfortable with either Jerry or Al Davis but who knows.

:jerry:

Ed
01-08-2010, 09:53 AM
I heard on the radio the other day, probably espn radio, that if the Cowboys fire Wade this year they'll probably look to the college rankings for their next HC.