PDA

View Full Version : Question for Coach Sal

elltrain22
01-08-2010, 09:40 AM
If, big if, we should happen to hear today that Bill Cowher is indeed going to coach this team, will you have a special show tonight?? I think you said on Tuesday that you would try, and if we get Cowher today or tomorrow, any chance we can have a show?? I'll be you'll get way over 10,000 viewers, and prob 1/2 will be drunk from celebration!!

Coach Sal
01-08-2010, 10:21 AM
If, big if, we should happen to hear today that Bill Cowher is indeed going to coach this team, will you have a special show tonight?? I think you said on Tuesday that you would try, and if we get Cowher today or tomorrow, any chance we can have a show?? I'll be you'll get way over 10,000 viewers, and prob 1/2 will be drunk from celebration!!

IF that were to happen, whether Cowher or anyone for that matter, I'd try to do one. The only issue is I wouldn't be able to star it until about 10pm.

When I said that, I was thinking more along the lines of it happening during the week.

Tomorrow is my wife's B-Day, so I'll be out most of the day and night, too.

If there's any news, I'll update via mobile twitter/facebook but probably not be able to do a show until Sunday.

elltrain22
01-08-2010, 10:24 AM
IF that were to happen, whether Cowher or anyone for that matter, I'd try to do one. The only issue is I wouldn't be able to star it until about 10pm.

When I said that, I was thinking more along the lines of it happening during the week.

If there's any news, I'll update via mobile twitter/facebook but probably not be able to do a show until Sunday.

10pm ain't no thing for us crazy Bills fans!!

clumping platelets
01-08-2010, 10:25 AM
Cowher new HC >>>>> wife's b-day :club:

Beebe's Kid
01-08-2010, 10:26 AM
10pm ain't no thing for us crazy Bills fans!!

I have foregone sleep for the last week as it is.

NOT THE DUDE...
01-08-2010, 11:17 AM
coach sal coach cowher is more important than ur wife!!!!!!!! j/k lol

TheBrownBear
01-08-2010, 11:21 AM
There's no greater gift you can give your wife than a Cowher-power internet radio show. I hear it prolongs marriages by 50%!

Typ0
01-08-2010, 11:22 AM
Sal this just doesn't cut it. You're a media person now. Your wife is just going to have to get used to things pulling you away and you're going to have to get used to not getting any. If Cowher gets hired on Saturday you're going to have to get drunk, do a show, and celebrate with everyone else.

SabreEleven
01-08-2010, 11:23 AM

No wonder you are still single.

clumping platelets
01-08-2010, 11:25 AM

:shoothead:

Dr. Lecter
01-08-2010, 11:25 AM

Game 7 Stanley Cup finals Sabres-Sharks

Your wife's birthday.

Which one wins out?

Typ0
01-08-2010, 11:28 AM
My first child was born during a Sabres cup run. I told them there needed to be a TV in the delivery room or I was going to be at a bar down the street. I wasn't popular with my very pregnant wife at the time no matter what I did anyway...I totally forgot my wifes birthday one year!

justasportsfan
01-08-2010, 11:32 AM
just tell the wife you'll get her a vacuum cleaner instead of a broom for her bday if she let's you do shows for this weekend.

elltrain22
01-08-2010, 11:34 AM
Just be honest w/ us Sal. Ya gotta wait for mom to make some more meatloaf, so you can have some grubb while you do the show in your mom's basement!!!

JK'ing:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Coach Sal
01-08-2010, 11:46 AM
Sal this just doesn't cut it. You're a media person now. Your wife is just going to have to get used to things pulling you away and you're going to have to get used to not getting any. If Cowher gets hired on Saturday you're going to have to get drunk, do a show, and celebrate with everyone else.

I would love to. The issue is definitely not her. She would want me to do the show. She wants this to happen (Cowher) as much as I do....moreso for the fact of what I've been through the last week over it than anything else.

This issue is I'll be in Orlando and Tampa most of tomorrow during the day and probably into the night.

I hope I have to make this type of decision, believe me.

:D

Mudflap1
01-08-2010, 11:52 AM
I love Bills fans. We have this poor guy in Tampa who finds out good info rationalizing his marriage to us just in case Bill Cowher MAYBE becomes the head coach.

Coach Sal
01-08-2010, 11:52 AM
Haha. Lecter just reminded me.........

The day I broke the TO story was my anniversary last year. After breaking it, my wife and I went out for our anniversary. Everyone told me I was nuts and this was just a publicity thing.

TO signed while we were out. I started getting texts and calls from everyone, everywhere.

Can lightning strike twice? Let's hope so.

patmoran2006
01-08-2010, 11:53 AM

Any Day >>>>>> Pat's wife

madness
01-08-2010, 12:01 PM
Sal, does your source rhyme with nipple?

tampabay25690
01-08-2010, 12:03 PM
You guys make me laugh