PDA

View Full Version : Joe Logan is speaking again...

Michael82
01-08-2010, 10:41 AM
Interesting twitter from Joe Logan....

@LoganInEA (http://twitter.com/LoganInEA) any news? about 14 hours ago (http://twitter.com/cwkbllsfan/status/7502590370)from Echofon (http://echofon.com/) in reply to LoganInEA (http://twitter.com/LoganInEA/status/7500079969)
@cwkbllsfan (http://twitter.com/cwkbllsfan) Yes. Will go into it more Sunday Night. Kelly deep into the process right now. 6 minutes ago (http://twitter.com/LoganInEA/status/7523984890)from web in reply to cwkbllsfan (http://twitter.com/cwkbllsfan/status/7502590370)

@Trobes27 (http://twitter.com/Trobes27) I had a brief email convo with Jeremy. He was honest saying he didn't believe and has his opinion based on his own source. 4 minutes ago (http://twitter.com/LoganInEA/status/7524054076)from web in reply to Trobes27 (http://twitter.com/Trobes27/status/7490291557)

@LoganInEA (http://twitter.com/LoganInEA) No more passion you will find than in a Bills fan. Confirmed that this week... 2 minutes ago (http://twitter.com/LoganInEA/status/7524133710)from web

Michael82
01-08-2010, 10:43 AM
Sounds like we were right. Either Kelly or one of the other former Bills that lives in East Aurora are his source. I find it interesting that Kelly is involved deep in the process right now. Hmmm...maybe this goes back to Sal's original comments in his show last Tuesday 12/29. There is a plan for Ralph to setup the team's future and keep it stable. I bet kelly is a big part of that!

FlyingDutchman
01-08-2010, 10:45 AM
Yeah i heard a rumor (one of a million rumors) that we should expect a big announcement next week that bills fans will love

mikemac2001
01-08-2010, 10:46 AM
This guy i work with emailed me he knows me from madden tournaments and we work at the same company but he just moved to a local location. i havent talked to him in person and he randomly sent me.

Whats up Mike? This is ****, I took your spot here at *****! We met a few times back in the day at some old Madden Challenges. Bro, I have a close friend who is close with Jim Kelly and he said Cowher is almost signed!!!

Take it for what it is but not making this up and shocked to get it

Links to what i received from coworker yesterday

SABuffalo786
01-08-2010, 10:47 AM
Sounds like we were right. Either Kelly or one of the other former Bills that lives in East Aurora are his source. I find it interesting that Kelly is involved deep in the process right now. Hmmm...maybe this goes back to Sal's original comments in his show last Tuesday 12/29. There is a plan for Ralph to setup the team's future and keep it stable. I bet kelly is a big part of that!

Kelly has to be his daughter - no way he names Jim Kelly as his source before anything happens.

DBrown77
01-08-2010, 10:47 AM
So Kelly is part of the future ownership and has some say?

DraftBoy
01-08-2010, 10:48 AM
This is becoming more ******ed by the hour.

Michael82
Kelly has to be his daughter - no way he names Jim Kelly as his source before anything happens.

maybe Kelly isn't his source. But he's hearing that Kelly is deep in the process. That's the way I read it.

Michael82
This is becoming more ******ed by the hour.

If it lasts all weekend, it's bound to get worse.

Philagape
Kelly deep!!!! New rumor!!

CALL THE THREAD NAZIS!!!!

DraftBoy
01-08-2010, 10:49 AM
If it lasts all weekend, it's bound to get worse.

I just don't know what to make of the guy. His interview with Pat was really two sided, he says some things but his actions don't support that at all. He's an interesting character.

RockStar36
01-08-2010, 10:51 AM
Kelly deep!!!! New rumor!!

CALL THE THREAD NAZIS!!!!

Give it a rest.

Michael82
I just don't know what to make of the guy. His interview with Pat was really two sided, he says some things but his actions don't support that at all. He's an interesting character.

Agreed. I'm not sure what to think of him either. He sure is interesting and I'm sure he's shocked and in awe of all the attention that he and his website for East Aurora are getting. I wouldn't be surprised if AP and all kinds of news sources and calling him and trying to find out what he knows.

BigZ

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Philagape

His daughter is deep in the process?

Philagape
01-08-2010, 10:52 AM
Give it a rest.

No. Ban me.

don137
01-08-2010, 10:53 AM
To me it seems if Cowher is hired so much of the negotiations have been behind closed doors and the Clayton's, Carrucci's and Sheftler's of the world are not even privy to it but most of the information came from the little guy who has a contact. It's almost as if they were told to shun the national media because they will hurt the cause of landing Cowher.

justasportsfan
01-08-2010, 10:54 AM
No. Ban me.
just go to BB.com if you don't like it here.

Michael82
01-08-2010, 10:57 AM
To me it seems if Cowher is hired so much of the negotiations have been behind closed doors and the Clayton's, Carrucci's and Sheftler's of the world are not even privy to it but most of the information came from the little guy who has a contact. It's almost as if they were told to shun the national media because they will hurt the cause of landing Cowher.

Or because the National Media really pissed off Ralph Wilson many times when they mocked us out throughout the year, after the Jauron firing, after the Buddy Nix promotion and after any thought of a big name coach coming here was leaking out....

We all know Ralph holds grudges. This wouldn't surprise me.

ddaryl
01-08-2010, 10:58 AM
. It's almost as if they were told to shun the national media because they will hurt the cause of landing Cowher.

I would go further and say the Bills want to shun the national media because they are all a bunch of Buffalo haters and have grinded on the last nerve of our organization and fans as well

but who knows for sure.... We should be able ot connect all the dots soon

FlyingDutchman
01-08-2010, 10:59 AM
IMO anything Jim kelly related has more to do with the longevity of the Bills in Buffalo and not Bill Cowher....just me talkin here

trapezeus
01-08-2010, 11:01 AM
well, that sounds like there is no way a presser is coming off today. bah. i really was hoping. i think the more time it takes, t he more likely we lose out.

or perhaps cowher wants the control piece put into his contract. who knows at this point. it's too much.

SABuffalo786
01-08-2010, 11:05 AM
well, that sounds like there is no way a presser is coming off today. bah. i really was hoping. i think the more time it takes, t he more likely we lose out.

or perhaps cowher wants the control piece put into his contract. who knows at this point. it's too much.

I'll wait until 2 PM - Probably the latest they could send out a notification of a 4 PM presser.

If not.........we'll just have to wait until Monday. :(

SABuffalo786
01-08-2010, 11:05 AM
His daughter is deep in the process?

She's getting her tonsils out. Process = Surgery.

trapezeus
01-08-2010, 11:08 AM
i say, if we don't have a vtext by 12:30...it's not going to happen this weekend...and we'll get a better idea from the Saturday pregame show on CBS as to what cowher is thinking.

The team is sitting at the cusp of fixing what has been broken since the mid 90's. let's get this done already.

Michael82
01-08-2010, 11:09 AM
i say, if we don't have a vtext by 12:30...it's not going to happen this weekend...and we'll get a better idea from the Saturday pregame show on CBS as to what cowher is thinking.

The team is sitting at the cusp of fixing what has been broken since the mid 90's. let's get this done already.

CBS is on Sunday. NBC is on Saturday.

trapezeus
01-08-2010, 11:12 AM
bah! another day? i say we round up the taliban, indoctrinate them through mind games as deep bills fans and make them live through this week. This is pure torture.

i wish the bills would either come out and tell us, "you're not going to like how we are looking at this" or "it's a done deal. cowher asked for the world, we gave it to him. let's see."

TheBrownBear
01-08-2010, 11:12 AM
She's getting her tonsils out. Process = Surgery.

Could also be gender reassignment surgery. Kelly is a unisex name after all.

Night Train
01-08-2010, 11:34 AM
Or because the National Media really pissed off Ralph Wilson many times when they mocked us out throughout the year, after the Jauron firing, after the Buddy Nix promotion and after any thought of a big name coach coming here was leaking out....

We all know Ralph holds grudges. This wouldn't surprise me.

What Mike is saying has some legs. ESPN is a 4 letter word at OBD, after the owners vote 2-3 years back where Ralph and Mike Brown voted No. They had many TV,radio personalities that openly mocked Ralph and i had heard from a couple people at OBD that they took note.

Remember Mike Mayock at NFL Network getting all the draft info about Whitner being our pick the night before and other correct info after that? That was the Bills way of giving ESPN a big FU for any info from that point on.

That's why what Mort, Clayton and a few others at ESPN have to say about the Bills is baseless. Sorry Shefter, you went to the wrong Network.

Michael82
01-08-2010, 11:45 AM
What Mike is saying has some legs. ESPN is a 4 letter word at OBD, after the owners vote 2-3 years back where Ralph and Mike Brown voted No. They had many TV,radio personalities that openly mocked Ralph and i had heard from a couple people at OBD that they took note.

Remember Mike Mayock at NFL Network getting all the draft info about Whitner being our pick the night before and other correct info after that? That was the Bills way of giving ESPN a big FU for any info from that point on.

That's why what Mort, Clayton and a few others at ESPN have to say about the Bills is baseless. Sorry Shefter, you went to the wrong Network.

It also explains why Berman no longer has the cabbie info either. :up:

Jeff1220
01-08-2010, 11:47 AM

And those clowns deserve to be left in the dark.

Michael82
01-08-2010, 11:59 AM
And those clowns deserve to be left in the dark.

Exactly!

mybills
01-08-2010, 12:01 PM
So Kelly is part of the future ownership and has some say?
No, he's gonna be the new head coach.

Beebe's Kid
01-08-2010, 12:25 PM

Or maybe J-Loges isn't really all that savvy and he slipped up...which would be the cause of is immediate ejection from the circle of trust.

I think that Kelly is feeding this dude on purpose. He wants little leaks, and he wants an average joe Logan to deliver them. Kelly is portrayed by some as a box of rocks, but this dude is pretty sharp, and it wouldn't surprise me if he was sticking it to the national media a bit, which can be seen as returning the favor.

mybills
01-08-2010, 12:30 PM
Or maybe J-Loges isn't really all that savvy and he slipped up...which would be the cause of is immediate ejection from the circle of trust.

I think that Kelly is feeding this dude on purpose. He wants little leaks, and he wants an average joe Logan to deliver them. Kelly is portrayed by some as a box of rocks, but this dude is pretty sharp, and it wouldn't surprise me if he was sticking it to the national media a bit, which can be seen as returning the favor.
:rofl: at your signature!