PDA

View Full Version : Let's keep this in mind...

Mudflap1
01-08-2010, 01:00 PM
The Saturday wild card games are both on NBC. The early Sunday game is CBS. So Cowher will be in studio. Their studio is in New York City, right? So Cowher is going to have to be in New York by tomorrow. Will the Bills meet clandestinely with Cowher in Buffalo before Cowher goes to NYC, or will the Bills' brass fly to NYC and meet Cowher there over the weekend?

Jeff1220
01-08-2010, 01:07 PM
Wouldn't he actually have to be there some time today for prep and rehearsal and stuff?

DBrown77
01-08-2010, 01:07 PM
Who said the Bills were meeting with him this weekend?

Mudflap1
01-08-2010, 01:08 PM
Wouldn't he actually have to be there some time today for prep and rehearsal and stuff?

Quite possibly. Peter King talks about traveling to NYC on Saturdays for what he would do at halftime of Notre Dame games, as well as for Sunday games and the night game at NBC in studio.

Novacane
01-08-2010, 01:09 PM

Think fans are just speculating

Mudflap1
01-08-2010, 01:09 PM

Nobody. I'm saying that Cowher needs to come to NYC from wherever he is, NC presumably. If he is in state and in play with the Bills, it is conceivable he might take a side trip to Buffalo, or the Bills might go to NYC to meet with him.

DBrown77
01-08-2010, 01:12 PM
If the were going to meet i would suspect the Bills would go to him.

trapezeus
01-08-2010, 01:15 PM
i got my eyes open here in new york for B. Nix and R. Brandon. In fact, i'm going to head to JFK tonight at the jetblue terminal and stand there with a B. Nix and R. Brandon sign. I'll text immediately when i pick them up. I'll also then head over to CBS in a gypsy cab.

Jeff1220
01-08-2010, 01:18 PM
i got my eyes open here in new york for B. Nix and R. Brandon. In fact, i'm going to head to JFK tonight at the jetblue terminal and stand there with a B. Nix and R. Brandon sign. I'll text immediately when i pick them up. I'll also then head over to CBS in a gypsy cab.

Ralph seems more like a Southwest sort of guy...and it would be just like them to take a little extra time and fly into Islip just to remain "stealth" :scratch:

trapezeus
01-08-2010, 01:19 PM
i draw the line at JFK. i don't do Islip....even to break a story.

I'm going back to monitor eastaurora.org every 2 minutes. sorry guys.

Mudflap1
01-08-2010, 01:27 PM
Ralph seems more like a Southwest sort of guy...and it would be just like them to take a little extra time and fly into Islip just to remain "stealth" :scratch:

Jet Blue is the offiicial airline of the Bills. Or so someone said yesterday.

Thief
01-08-2010, 01:27 PM
Not a bad idea.

Hopefully this is what they are awaiting, a formal visit from Cowher. I am sure he would like to tour the facilities prior to committing.

Maybe he will still be here for a Monday morning press conference.

Afterall, he is a married family man, and if he is about to commit full time to coach again, he may try to combine trips to maximize family time while he can.

Mudflap1
01-08-2010, 01:31 PM
That's what I'm saying. Maybe he combines trips and either a) visits Buffalo quietly before or after NYC; or b) the Bills visit him this weekend or Monday in NYC.

Jeff1220
01-08-2010, 01:33 PM
Not a bad idea.

Hopefully this is what they are awaiting, a formal visit from Cowher. I am sure he would like to tour the facilities prior to committing.

Maybe he will still be here for a Monday morning press conference.

Afterall, he is a married family man, and if he is about to commit full time to coach again, he may try to combine trips to maximize family time while he can.

If it happens, this is more likely imo. That he finish his weekend job, then finalize the details and press conference for Monday. I hope we can all make it through the weekend in one piece and w/our minds still intact (relatively, of course)!

Michael82
01-08-2010, 01:34 PM
If it happens, this is more likely imo. That he finish his weekend job, then finalize the details and press conference for Monday. I hope we can all make it through the weekend in one piece and w/our minds still intact (relatively, of course)!

I won't be able to. I'm already getting ready to go completely insane. I couldn't handle a whole weekend of more "rumors" :ill: :crazy:

Jeff1220
01-08-2010, 01:37 PM
I won't be able to. I'm already getting ready to go completely insane. I couldn't handle a whole weekend of more "rumors" :ill: :crazy:

I know. I'm about to leave work. After that, I'm going to try to stay off the computer as much as possible for the next couple of days (of course I'll still be checking in, but I'm not going to be sitting here waiting - I'll lose it!)