PDA

View Full Version : i wonder what the players are thinking now?

trapezeus
01-08-2010, 01:02 PM
the current 2009 roster has to be scared of a real coach coming in. that means they'll be out of buffalo shortly.

i wonder how it splits out between allstars with contracts who will stay versus the average guy who may be put out of the NFL all together.

Pat, can we get an article from some player sources? i know they might not have any inside info, but it'd be interesting to know what the player reaction to all this is. the fan reaction has been hilarious and incredibly painful.

Mahdi
01-08-2010, 01:07 PM
I think the players are training somewhere underground with Cowher already getting ready for next season.

If Roscoe fumbles he gets Cowher's foot up his hind parts then he runs a mile.

Mike in Syracuse
01-08-2010, 01:10 PM
They should be thinking "my God, we sucked this year....I better get my ass in a weight room."

Cntrygal
01-08-2010, 01:54 PM
Yep... they should already be "in-training", not eating buckets of wings! :flex:

DynaPaul
01-08-2010, 04:07 PM
They gotta be scared. Club Dicky is over and they'll have to start practicing for real and getting results on the field. Fear is a great motivator.

NOT THE DUDE...
01-08-2010, 04:09 PM
i want cowher to come in like jimmy johnson did in 89 and put the fear of god in every player!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i want a insane crazy person as a head coach!!!! a ****ing *******!!!!!!!!

trapezeus
01-08-2010, 04:13 PM
i think an interview with players, perhaps off the record, would be interesting.

You have to have a few players like Evans, Jackson, Wood, Byrd, some corners, etc who are playmakers. They are difference makers. They know they got handcuffered with Jauron. They know they could benefit from better coaches.

And then you have disappointments like, edwards, poz, mitchell, kelsay, denney who have to be fearing about their jobs, but not necessarily at the nfl level.

then you have the total scrubs who just know they have no chance of being back.

it would be very interesting to hear each person talk about these their viewpoint.