PDA

View Full Version : So im predicting

Mitchell55
01-09-2010, 11:13 AM
Dallas fires Wade and promotes Garrett. He got a big contract which made people think he will be the HC soon.

Oakland fires Cable but no big named coach would go there with Al Davis running the team

John Fox will not be fired, niether will Morris.

That still leaves possibly Cowher and Billick left open for the HC. If bot are serious enough to become a coach right now, then 1 will come here.

Novacane
01-09-2010, 11:17 AM
John Fox will not be fired, niether will Morris.

You are predicting something that has already been announced by thier teams

Mr. Pink
01-09-2010, 11:20 AM
mind bending predictions!

I can read an AP report too.

hmmmm

I predict we will get a 7th round pick for Ko "i'm worth millions" Simpson.

Mitchell55
01-09-2010, 11:22 AM
You are predicting something that has already been announced by thier teams

It has. Ive been away from the buffalo bills zone for a while and havent paid much attention to the NFL aside from this site

SquishDaFish
01-09-2010, 11:28 AM
Maybe you should get back into the NFL news before posting?? Google something or go to nfl.com. Something so you wont be picked on

BILLSROCK1212
01-09-2010, 11:29 AM
where ya been??

YardRat
01-09-2010, 12:09 PM
I could see Billick ending up in Dallas (less likely because of Garrett) or Oakland (more likely) if those jobs open up.

Mitchell55
01-09-2010, 12:13 PM
Maybe you should get back into the NFL news before posting?? Google something or go to nfl.com. Something so you wont be picked on

It didnt realy matter this time. Other times I shouldve, i dont realy care about this time

Mr. Pink
01-09-2010, 12:15 PM
It didnt realy matter this time. Other times I shouldve, i dont realy care about this time

You should care every time.

Each time you post something on here people ridicule it with good reason.

You simply don't do your homework on these things.

If you started putting up more informed posts, people would stop flaming you or laughing at your expense.

Truth be told, while all of this is funny, it is kinda sad in some respects.

The message...do better!

bills4ver
01-09-2010, 02:11 PM
I predict Cowher says NO to buffalo and we don't even persue Brian Billick which makes no sense and we hire some cheap Assistant probably defense because we really need an offensive guru. Oh and then Chris Brown will right one of his articles stating how this new hire is such an up and coming stud and we all bow to the hire.

Just like the last 10+ years!

Mudflap1
01-09-2010, 02:15 PM
Ease up on Mitchell a little bit.

Dallas promoting Garrett if Wade gets fired is reasonable.

Tampa Bay did announce Morris would come back, but Carolina's owner said Fox would be offered the opportunity to return for the last year of his contract. There has been nothing saying that Fox is going to come back for sure, and there have been murmurs (like our Cowher murmurs) that Fox is looking around at other jobs because he doesn't want to be a one year lame duck in Carolina. Who knows if that is true or not, and odds are he would probably return to Carolina, but we don't know that for sure yet.

Oakland is a reasonable guess too. Cable is likely to be fired (but hasn't been yet). I could see Jim Harbaugh there.