• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NOT THE DUDE...
    Hall of Fame Zoner
    • Jan 2010

peter king just said

bills are in the very begining of a long process and that they will not name a coach any time soon. he also said he doesnt think cowher will come to buffalo but that was only an opinion, he went on to say that cowher is still in play...

take it for what its worth.....
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Re: peter king just said

So basically...he said nothing new and made a guess. Thanks Shirley Temple! You jackass.

Comment

• Night Train
      Retired - On Several Levels
      • Jul 2005

This will kill the tweet generation...having to wait.
      Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• TrEd FTW
        • Sep 2008

Have any coaching-related reports since this process started been worthwhile at all? Absolutely none of them are worth listening to. Nobody in the media and no wannabe media members know anything.

Comment

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
          The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
          • Feb 2005

cowher is starting to piss me off to. just say SOME****ING THING!
          In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

• Ebenezer
            Give me a minute...
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mikey82
            So basically...he said nothing new and made a guess. Thanks Shirley Temple! You jackass.
            funny how you always call me "Op"-like.

I take it to mean that Cowher is in play and that while Cowher debates what he is going to do waiting for a better opening that the Bills are going to have to do what they have to do - interview other candidates. Actually, the prudent thing to do. Cowher wants to coach in 2010 - especially if there is a lockout in 2011. He is running out of places. He has to be waiting to see if Dallas will open. IF Wade wins a playoff game then Cowher is shut out there. The ball is in Cowher's court. If he decides to not coach the Bills and the Bills have done no homework then you (with others) will scream about the Bills not being proactive and interviewing others. You are a prime example of what Night Train said in his post...the waiting is killing you.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
              !?!?!?!?!?
              • Mar 2006

goodbye billszone, idk if i am going to spend as much time here if nothing is imminent....c ya (jk ill be around)

Comment

• Michael82
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ebenezer
                funny how you always call me "Op"-like.

I take it to mean that Cowher is in play and that while Cowher debates what he is going to do waiting for a better opening that the Bills are going to have to do what they have to do - interview other candidates. Actually, the prudent thing to do. Cowher wants to coach in 2010 - especially if there is a lockout in 2011. He is running out of places. He has to be waiting to see if Dallas will open. IF Wade wins a playoff game then Cowher is shut out there. The ball is in Cowher's court. If he decides to not coach the Bills and the Bills have done no homework then you (with others) will scream about the Bills not being proactive and interviewing others. You are a prime example of what Night Train said in his post...the waiting is killing you.
                ya the waiting is DEFINITELY killing me. I hope you are right that Cowher will coach no matter what in 2010. But him waiting around and dragging us with him is pretty pathetic. It's like he's basically telling us...I like your offer and want to coach, but I gotta see if the other 30 teams keep their coach or not. I'm hoping that Sarkisian will take the USC job. Then maybe Cowher will realize that Buffalo is the place to go.

My ideal situation is that he's just waiting to give the scoop to CBS' NFL Today tomorrow afternoon and let's them know that he's made a decision and he will be joining the Buffalo Bills.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                  Give me a minute...
                  • Jul 2002

ya the waiting is DEFINITELY killing me.
                  why is it killing you? what direct effect does this have on your life?

But him waiting around and dragging us with him is pretty pathetic.
                  why is it pathetic? unlike any of you this will directly effect his life. he is in the catbird seat - why rush? I wouldn't be. He is being very prudent.

It's like he's basically telling us...I like your offer and want to coach, but I gotta see if the other 30 teams keep their coach or not.
                  So? Ya know, RW and the Bills do have a reputation around the league - and it isn't good.

My ideal situation is that he's just waiting to give the scoop to CBS' NFL Today tomorrow afternoon and let's them know that he's made a decision and he will be joining the Buffalo Bills.
                  The bigger the hope the huger the let down...

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• ddaryl
                    Everything I post is sexual inuendo
                    • Jan 2005

Originally posted by BILLSROCK1212
                    goodbye billszone, idk if i am going to spend as much time here if nothing is imminent....c ya (jk ill be around)

Billsrock1212 will be posting again in

and ....

Just trying to get a feel for what other people do for the playoffs, I like to pick a team and go ball-deep rooting for them, makes me feel like the season is actually longer since I have something to root for. I personally am rooting for the Bengals this year, just because I'd like to see a different team win. I also kinda
                    Last edited by ddaryl; 01-09-2010, 02:27 PM.

Comment

• Novacane
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by JOHN DELLAPELLE
                      bills are in the very begining of a long process and that they will not name a coach any time soon..

Translation: We are waiting for the Vikings to be eliminated from the playoffs.

Comment

• TigerJ
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Novacane
                        Possibly, but the longer it drags on, the less likely Cowher is the man. It also means the more likely it ends up being a coordinator from a playoff team.
                        I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• X-Era
                          What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
                          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by TigerJ
                          Possibly, but the longer it drags on, the less likely Cowher is the man. It also means the more likely it ends up being a coordinator from a playoff team.
                          I can see that argument.

Comment

• Ingtar33
                            Dances With Buffaloes
                            • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Novacane

yep

that's what it's looking like to me too.

I'm disappointed they're not hiring Herm Edwards and just kill the fledgling hope some fans have for the future because of a misguided faith in Frazier. But i guess in retrospect hiring Edwards would kill season ticket sales, so they'll do the next best thing and hire a crappier version of herm edwards for less then herm edwards would cost and sell the "hope"
                            Last edited by Ingtar33; 01-09-2010, 03:00 PM.
                            My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• Aliceinchainsbills15
                              • Oct 2009

Originally posted by JOHN DELLAPELLE
                              bills are in the very begining of a long process and that they will not name a coach any time soon. he also said he doesnt think cowher will come to buffalo but that was only an opinion, he went on to say that cowher is still in play...

take it for what its worth.....
                              It's a guess so therefore it's not a fact.
                              I'M ON A BOAT!
                              Proud Bills fan since 2002
                              F***ing s*** up since 1990

Metallica is awesome. Period.

Comment

Working...
                              X