PDA

View Full Version : Lynch's agent: "This guy is very dangerous ..."

okaydo
01-09-2010, 02:24 PM
Lynch's agent calls new charges "false and entirely malicious"

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/01/09/lynchs-agent-calls-new-charges-false-and-entirely-malicious/

ddaryl
01-09-2010, 02:28 PM
goes without saying

false accusations will back fire massively

baalworship
01-09-2010, 02:28 PM
Well if this cop ever used the N word I bet we will find out soon enough with Lynch's legal team on the case. If that is right I hope this cop loses his job.

TigerJ
01-09-2010, 02:41 PM
It doesn't make much sense for Lynch to be swiping $20 bills from anyone. That automatically makes the accusations suspicious. I'm not sure it's the smartest tactical move for Lynch's lawyer to be trying to use the press in this way. I think that if I were in his position, and I had hard information that this cop and his wife are trying to manufacture a case against Lynch, the first place I would go is OBD and tell the Bills brass what I knew. Then I'd wait until some kind of court proceeding and go after the cop with both barrels.

Don't Panic
01-09-2010, 02:42 PM
Good not to jump to conclusions... looks like we'll have to actually wait to see how this plays out.

Ebenezer
01-09-2010, 02:42 PM
It doesn't make much sense for Lynch to be swiping $20 bills from anyone. That automatically makes the accusations suspicious. I'm not sure it's the smartest tactical move for Lynch's lawyer to be trying to use the press in this way. I think that if I were in his position, and I had hard information that this cop and his wife are trying to manufacture a case against Lynch, the first place I would go is OBD and tell the Bills brass what I knew. Then I'd wait until some kind of court proceeding and go after the cop with both barrels.
true...but I think that ML's fate with the Bills is all but sealed.

baalworship
01-09-2010, 02:46 PM

Unfortunately in today's society these things are prosecuted in the media. So more than half this board wants to cut Lynch and we haven't even heard his response to these charges yet. Lawyers have to begin building their case in the media because everyone who is accused in the media is assumed guilty.

Ebenezer
01-09-2010, 02:52 PM
Unfortunately in today's society these things are prosecuted in the media. So more than half this board wants to cut Lynch and we haven't even heard his response to these charges yet. Lawyers have to begin building their case in the media because everyone who is accused in the media is assumed guilty.
I don't think he fate is sealed based on the outside stuff...He was ineffective down the stretch while Jackson was productive...makes ML perfect draft day trade bait.