• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • okaydo
    • Mar 2007

Lynch's agent: "This guy is very dangerous ..."

Lynch's agent calls new charges "false and entirely malicious"

In response to allegations that Bills running back Marshawn Lynch took $20 from a woman at a Buffalo-area TGI Friday's, Lynch's agent has taken aim at the woman's husband, a Buffalo police officer.
    Last edited by okaydo; 01-09-2010, 02:33 PM.
  • ddaryl
    Everything I post is sexual inuendo
    • Jan 2005

Re: Lynch's lawyer: "This guy is very dangerous ..."

goes without saying

false accusations will back fire massively

Comment

• baalworship
      • May 2003

Re: Lynch's lawyer: "This guy is very dangerous ..."

Well if this cop ever used the N word I bet we will find out soon enough with Lynch's legal team on the case. If that is right I hope this cop loses his job.

Comment

• TigerJ
        • Jul 2002

Re: Lynch's agent: "This guy is very dangerous ..."

It doesn't make much sense for Lynch to be swiping $20 bills from anyone. That automatically makes the accusations suspicious. I'm not sure it's the smartest tactical move for Lynch's lawyer to be trying to use the press in this way. I think that if I were in his position, and I had hard information that this cop and his wife are trying to manufacture a case against Lynch, the first place I would go is OBD and tell the Bills brass what I knew. Then I'd wait until some kind of court proceeding and go after the cop with both barrels.
        I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• Don't Panic
          All-Pro Zoner
          • Dec 2005

Good not to jump to conclusions... looks like we'll have to actually wait to see how this plays out.

Comment

• Ebenezer
            Give me a minute...
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TigerJ
            It doesn't make much sense for Lynch to be swiping $20 bills from anyone. That automatically makes the accusations suspicious. I'm not sure it's the smartest tactical move for Lynch's lawyer to be trying to use the press in this way. I think that if I were in his position, and I had hard information that this cop and his wife are trying to manufacture a case against Lynch, the first place I would go is OBD and tell the Bills brass what I knew. Then I'd wait until some kind of court proceeding and go after the cop with both barrels.
            true...but I think that ML's fate with the Bills is all but sealed.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• baalworship
              • May 2003

Originally posted by TigerJ
              Unfortunately in today's society these things are prosecuted in the media. So more than half this board wants to cut Lynch and we haven't even heard his response to these charges yet. Lawyers have to begin building their case in the media because everyone who is accused in the media is assumed guilty.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                Give me a minute...
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by baalworship
                Unfortunately in today's society these things are prosecuted in the media. So more than half this board wants to cut Lynch and we haven't even heard his response to these charges yet. Lawyers have to begin building their case in the media because everyone who is accused in the media is assumed guilty.
                I don't think he fate is sealed based on the outside stuff...He was ineffective down the stretch while Jackson was productive...makes ML perfect draft day trade bait.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

Working...
                X