PDA

View Full Version : Mike Riley #1, Jeff Fisher #2 on the USC wish list

X-Era
01-09-2010, 03:12 PM
Fisher has apparently said no interest.

Fisher is staying in Tenn.

Wade is a possible casualty if they lose tonight.

All just came from Peter King and Mike Florio on NFL on NBC

TerrellOwensSharpie8
01-09-2010, 03:12 PM
figured that, no way an NFL coach who is really good decides to enter college coaching.

wmoz11
01-09-2010, 03:13 PM
We've all heard the, "I'm not interested..." schtick from people, but he actually went into detail as to WHY he isn't interested, so I'm not too worried about that right now.

I think Garrett's the guy in Dallas if Wade goes. He's too highly paid.

ddaryl
01-09-2010, 03:13 PM
So no Tenn job opening

I guess if Cowher does come to Buffalo I will know exactly what it feels like to be the ugly chick in the bar at 4am

Sure I'm going to get some, but will I be able to look myself in the mirror in the morning.. Yeah that won't be a problem, I am a slutty Bills fan.. Whatever it takes to be a winner again... Legs up is better then bending over

X-Era
01-09-2010, 03:14 PM
So no Tenn job opening

I guess if Cowher does come to Buffalo I will know exactly what it is like to be the ugly chick in the bar at 4am

Do you care if it means you still get laid?

THE END OF ALL DAYS
01-09-2010, 03:16 PM
he also reiterated that fraizer is leader in clubhouse for bill job but that most of the golfers were still on the course

more bs

casdhf
01-09-2010, 03:17 PM
Pete Carrol is an idiot for giving up that gig.

ddaryl
01-09-2010, 03:18 PM
Do you care if it means you still get laid?

You quoted me before I editted it and added

""""Sure I'm going to get some, but will I be able to look myself in the mirror in the morning.. Yeah that won't be a problem, I am a slutty Bills fan.. Whatever it takes to be a winner again... Legs up is better then bending over""""

Michael82
01-09-2010, 03:20 PM
Sweet! If USC fills their job quickly, and the Cowboys win...we will be one more step closer to Bill Cowher coming to Buffalo! :pray:

ddaryl
01-09-2010, 03:20 PM

I think I agree that USC is about to implode. So many USC players are leaving declaring and I think Pete sees that. There is going to be a downturn before the next upturn

plus what does Pete have to lose. He's wealthy, and if he fails he retires. Seattle is going to make him even more wealthy and he'll have some big time control there.

Michael82
01-09-2010, 03:21 PM

No he's not. There's a lot of **** about to hit the fan with all the recruiting scandals and buying athletes and recruits vehicles and stuff. I think he's trying to get the hell out of dodge and this is also why I don't see Fisher wanting the job. USC is going to hit with some pretty bad sanctions finally, I think.

X-Era
01-09-2010, 03:23 PM
Sweet! If USC fills their job quickly, and the Cowboys win...we will be one more step closer to Bill Cowher coming to Buffalo! :pray:

Just speculation, but if you knew jobs may be opening up after this weekend, wouldn't you want to wait and see what those deals might look like if you could?

Nighthawk
01-09-2010, 03:27 PM
Just speculation, but if you knew jobs may be opening up after this weekend, wouldn't you want to wait and see what those deals might look like if you could?

I think you're giving Ralph way to much credit...it's becoming more obvious that this guy never had any intentions of spending the money.

BloFan4Life
01-09-2010, 03:31 PM
Why do you people believe Fisher has no interest when an analyst says it but you won't believe anaylist when they say Cowher is not interested in Buffalo.

Novacane
01-09-2010, 03:32 PM
So no Tenn job opening

I guess if Cowher does come to Buffalo I will know exactly what it feels like to be the ugly chick in the bar at 4am

Sure I'm going to get some, but will I be able to look myself in the mirror in the morning.. Yeah that won't be a problem, I am a slutty Bills fan.. Whatever it takes to be a winner again... Legs up is better then bending over

:lmao: literally lol. Thanks man. I needed a good laugh.

Novacane
01-09-2010, 03:35 PM

Or 1 step closer to him returning to CBS

Michael82
01-09-2010, 03:36 PM
Or 1 step closer to him returning to CBS

He's not staying at CBS. If he was, he already would have told us no or his agent would have said that he wants to stay at CBS.

wmoz11
01-09-2010, 03:37 PM
Why do you people believe Fisher has no interest when an analyst says it but you won't believe anaylist when they say Cowher is not interested in Buffalo.

Because Fisher actually came out and said it himself.

http://www.titansradio.com/Article.asp?id=1653424&spid=27572