PDA

View Full Version : IF we were to trade Lynch...

more cowbell
01-09-2010, 04:33 PM
I say nothing more than a 5th round pick at this point. They should have traded this clown last offseason. Either way I want this piece of crap off the team

patmoran2006
01-09-2010, 04:34 PM
Its about to get worse on this matter, I have an exclusive coming momentarily

more cowbell
01-09-2010, 04:40 PM
Good I want to hear more bad news...I may be in the minority but I've hated this guy ever since we drafted him

more cowbell
01-09-2010, 04:42 PM
I'm just laughing right now because we picked this waste of life over Darelle Revis who is probally the best corner in football right now, and is playing lights out so far against ochocinco

FlyingDutchman
bail money back

Slim

Are you kidding me?

G Wolly
01-09-2010, 04:43 PM
Good I want to hear more bad news...I may be in the minority but I've hated this guy ever since we drafted him

I'm one of the few around here who has wanted his ass outta here for about a year now.

Feels good man.

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/user_pics/3412-1262290996.gif

more cowbell
01-09-2010, 04:46 PM
I'm one of the few around here who has wanted his ass outta here for about a year now.

Feels good man.

I mean I was not a fan of McGahee when he was here, I thought he was ignorant and overrated...but atleast he never was in trouble with the law CONSTANTLY in college and the pros like "Beast Mode"

patmoran2006
01-09-2010, 04:46 PM
Are you kidding me?

Sadly, no.

G Wolly
01-09-2010, 04:50 PM
I mean I was not a fan of McGahee when he was here, I thought he was ignorant and overrated...but atleast he never was in trouble with the law CONSTANTLY in college and the pros like "Beast Mode"

McGahee was my favorite Bill at the time...until I met him. My favorite position in football is the RB position. I met him at the Galleria mall when I was like 14 or 15 and he was such a douche to me. I stopped liking him that day.

Sadly, no.

PLEASE tell me his ass is gone

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/user_pics/3412-1262291028.gif

NOT THE DUDE...
01-09-2010, 04:54 PM
lynch isnt half the rb willis mcgahee is, its not even close... id much rather have willis....

there i said it.........

NOT THE DUDE...
01-09-2010, 04:55 PM
well since it looks like lynch will get suspended for 6-8 games, i think we could only get a 5th or 6th for him......

G Wolly
01-09-2010, 04:55 PM
lynch isnt half the rb willis mcgahee is, its not even close... id much rather have willis....

there i said it.........

Lynch doesn't have half the line Willis had.

Mr. Pink
01-09-2010, 04:56 PM
Is it alright to call Lynch a bad draft pick yet?

G Wolly
01-09-2010, 04:57 PM
I've been saying that. Join on in.

Mr. Pink
01-09-2010, 04:58 PM
I've been saying that. Join on in.

I've been saying for over a year now that Jackson should be the starter and got berated for it. I'm wondering if the consensus is now that the front office missed on the pick. Just like every other pick we've made recently basically.

G Wolly
01-09-2010, 05:01 PM
I've been saying for over a year now that Jackson should be the starter and got berated for it. I'm wondering if the consensus is now that the front office missed on the pick. Just like every other pick we've made recently basically.

I've said that too. We statistically run better with Jackson than Lynch. I don't know why people can't deal with the fact that Marshawn isn't that great.

New Ro's Greatest
01-09-2010, 05:03 PM

Oh no. Say it aint so. GO BILLS:nervous:

more cowbell
01-09-2010, 05:03 PM
aside from the fact that he isn't even the best running back on our roster, he is a complete piece of trash. I wouldn't even be upset if they just outright cut him.

Buddo
01-09-2010, 05:05 PM
Taking everything into consideration, they probably have 'missed' on the pick. It isn't for lack of talent however. Lynch has, at times, been highly productive. Unfortunately, all of the off-field issues have lead to that being decreasingly the case.
At this point in time, a 'fresh start' for both parties, is probably the best way to deal with it.
I'm not so sure what we could get in a trade for him, but an idea I had, would be to try and trade him for Michael Bush.

more cowbell
01-09-2010, 05:07 PM
Taking everything into consideration, they probably have 'missed' on the pick. It isn't for lack of talent however. Lynch has, at times, been highly productive. Unfortunately, all of the off-field issues have lead to that being decreasingly the case.
At this point in time, a 'fresh start' for both parties, is probably the best way to deal with it.
I'm not so sure what we could get in a trade for him, but an idea I had, would be to try and trade him for Michael Bush.

I wouldn't mind that at all, but I can't see Oakland parting with Bush, especially is Lynch is going to be suspended

YardRat

Oh c'mon...drop the martyr complex. Many posters have been calling for Jackson over Lynch for quite some time, including myself.

Where's the 'exclusive', Pat? Should 'momentarily' be replaced with 'a half hour, or so' or 'sometime tonight...maybe'?

NOT THE DUDE...
trade him for the highest pick possible, like to the lions, and then draft a rb in the later rds....

maybe we can get toby gerhart in rd 2 or 3 and jackson can be mr outside, gerhart can be mr inside....

Mr. Pink
01-09-2010, 05:08 PM
Oh c'mon...drop the martyr complex. Many posters have been calling for Jackson over Lynch for quite some time, including myself.

Where's the 'exclusive', Pat? Should 'momentarily' be replaced with 'a half hour, or so' or 'sometime tonight...maybe'?

It's not a martyr complex.

Dummy and I were the about the first two people on the board saying this over a year ago and got ridiculed left and right for it.

TacklingDummy
01-09-2010, 05:57 PM
Dummy and I were the about the first two people on the board saying this over a year ago and got ridiculed left and right for it.
Word.

I've been trying to find that poll early in the year asking who the starter should be between Action and AssClown.

OpIv37
01-09-2010, 06:15 PM
I'm just laughing right now because we picked this waste of life over Darelle Revis who is probally the best corner in football right now, and is playing lights out so far against ochocinco
With so many positions of need, the fan base would have lost it if we took another DB at that point.

However, I agree with the general premise. Lynch is a dirtbag and he's not even showing up on the field. It looks like yet another wasted pick by the craptacular FO.

kernowboy
01-09-2010, 06:15 PM
Seattle might be prepared to give something with no running game to mention.

Gerhart? I'd look closer to home with James Starks who's had an outstanding college career

PECKERWOOD
01-09-2010, 06:29 PM
McGahee was my favorite Bill at the time...until I met him. My favorite position in football is the RB position. I met him at the Galleria mall when I was like 14 or 15 and he was such a douche to me. I stopped liking him that day.

PLEASE tell me his ass is gone

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/user_pics/3412-1262291028.gif

My old screen name was PlayMcGahee, it was when Travis Henry & McGahee were still on the roster.. Now I root that McGahee blows out his McKneehee every time I see him play. Still, one of the best stiff arms I've ever seen.

Oaf
01-09-2010, 07:06 PM
It could still be a 3rd. I mean, if we traded McGahee for TWICE that..

I'd keep him elsewise, unless a top 5 team offered their 4th. Jackson has proved he can be a workhorse but he's not Superman.

Mr Hotstepper
01-09-2010, 07:08 PM

Dude your just arguing blindly. I don't think what he did was right but it was hardly major. Any of the 3 stories, and the first of which was described as a pretty obvious accident.

It was a no-brainer pick and he still is young with talent. The facts remain the same: from a value perspective it's completely idiotic to trade him. And totally insane to cut him.

more cowbell
01-09-2010, 07:40 PM
Dude your just arguing blindly. I don't think what he did was right but it was hardly major. Any of the 3 stories, and the first of which was described as a pretty obvious accident.

It was a no-brainer pick and he still is young with talent. The facts remain the same: from a value perspective it's completely idiotic to trade him. And totally insane to cut him.

Why is it arguing blindly when the guy has been nothing but a headache since he has been here. Considering his careless attitude and lack of production this season it's not idiotic to trade him.

And the first "incident" was an accident, but he hit someone with a vehicle. If any "average joe" did that they would be in a lot more trouble than Lynch was.

It is impossible to defend this guy anymore. I don't care about his potential he is a piece of trash and a very average running back at this point in his career.

Ickybaluky
01-09-2010, 07:59 PM
It is impossible to defend this guy anymore. I don't care about his potential he is a piece of trash and a very average running back at this point in his career.

On the plus side, he is one of the Bills' RB that hasn't slept with your girlfriend. At least... that we know of.

Aliceinchainsbills15
01-09-2010, 08:13 PM
I say nothing more than a 5th round pick at this point. They should have traded this clown last offseason. Either way I want this piece of crap off the team
I think most likely we are goin to release Lynch, not trade him.

more cowbell
01-09-2010, 08:15 PM
On the plus side, he is one of the Bills' RB that hasn't slept with your girlfriend. At least... that we know of.

hahaha truth. and its EX girlfriend sir...

Night Train
01-09-2010, 08:50 PM
$20

Run_Two_Three
01-09-2010, 09:11 PM
At best, we could possibly get a 3rd round pick. At best. Most likely a 4th. Nobody wants to trade for a RB anymore.

It's not worth trading a good player, and creating another hole to fill, for a 2nd day pick, who most likely won't make an impact on our team.

Want me to back that statement up?

Here are the 3rd and 4th round picks that we've made in recent years....

Round 3 - Chris Ellis - Hasn't even seen the field. Bust.
Round 4 - Reggie Corner - Bad pick, after picking McFumblin, with McGee and Greer still on the roster. But he's a good nickle-corner.
Round 4 - Derek Fine - Ugh….Bust.

Round 3 - Trent Edwards - Do I even have to say it?
Round 4 - Dwayne Wright - God, this pick sums up the Buffalo Bills to me.

Round 3 - Ashton Youboty - Can't stay healthy. When he plays, he's average. Bust.
Round 4 - Ko Simpson - Worth millions. Not very good. Bust.

Round 3 - Kevin Everett - Can't deny that he was a huge bust before the unfortunate injury.
Round 4 - Duke Preston - Sucked.

Round 3 - Tim Anderson - Horrible.
Round 4 - Tim Euhus - Who? Or yeah, that guy. Bust.

Round 3 - Angelo Crowell - Good.
Round 4 - Terrence McGee - Really good.
Round 4 - Sam Aiken - Not so much.

Round 3 - Coy Wire - Bust.

That't 15 picks, and only one who is a starter. I understand that many of you hate Lynch, and you don't want him on the team anymore. But we gain nothing by trading one of our best players for a 1-in-15 shot at a starting-caliber player.

Mr Hotstepper
01-09-2010, 10:27 PM
At best, we could possibly get a 3rd round pick. At best. Most likely a 4th. Nobody wants to trade for a RB anymore.

It's not worth trading a good player, and creating another hole to fill, for a 2nd day pick, who most likely won't make an impact on our team.

Want me to back that statement up?

Here are the 3rd and 4th round picks that we've made in recent years....

Round 3 - Chris Ellis - Hasn't even seen the field. Bust.
Round 4 - Reggie Corner - Bad pick, after picking McFumblin, with McGee and Greer still on the roster. But he's a good nickle-corner.
Round 4 - Derek Fine - Ugh….Bust.

Round 3 - Trent Edwards - Do I even have to say it?
Round 4 - Dwayne Wright - God, this pick sums up the Buffalo Bills to me.

Round 3 - Ashton Youboty - Can't stay healthy. When he plays, he's average. Bust.
Round 4 - Ko Simpson - Worth millions. Not very good. Bust.

Round 3 - Kevin Everett - Can't deny that he was a huge bust before the unfortunate injury.
Round 4 - Duke Preston - Sucked.

Round 3 - Tim Anderson - Horrible.
Round 4 - Tim Euhus - Who? Or yeah, that guy. Bust.

Round 3 - Angelo Crowell - Good.
Round 4 - Terrence McGee - Really good.
Round 4 - Sam Aiken - Not so much.

Round 3 - Coy Wire - Bust.

That't 15 picks, and only one who is a starter. I understand that many of you hate Lynch, and you don't want him on the team anymore. But we gain nothing by trading one of our best players for a 1-in-15 shot at a starting-caliber player.
There's 207 people online right now. Nobody wants to respond to this? I agree with you 100% scro.

PECKERWOOD
01-10-2010, 12:22 AM
Wire is not a bust.