PDA

View Full Version : EXCLUSIVE: Second Allegation Against Lynch in 24 Hours

patmoran2006
01-09-2010, 05:05 PM
See ya later, Marshawn. Sorry fellow Bills fans, but this is my job

Oft-troubled Buffalo Bills running back Marshawn Lynch is already in hot water after a Buffalo News story reported (http://www.buffalonews.com/cityregion/story/917050.html) he allegedly took $20 from a Buffalo Police Sergeant’s wife at a TGI Fridays in Hamburg last December 7.

Doug Hendrickson, agent for Lynch, vigorously denied the allegation via an email to Mike Florio of Pro Football Talk. Hendrickson told Florio the allegation was “totally false and malicious.”

He may soon have more explaining to do.

Buffalo Sports Daily has learned the Hamburg incident isn’t the first time Lynch allegedly helped himself to someone else’s money. According to a very angry Steve Lapsley, Lynch pulled something similar this past August.

FULL STORY (http://www.buffalosportsdaily.com/2010/01/exclusive-2nd-allegation-against-lynch-in-24-hours/)

more cowbell
01-09-2010, 05:08 PM
hahahaha wow

BertSquirtgum
01-09-2010, 05:09 PM
it's your job to believe bull**** lies?

THE END OF ALL DAYS
01-09-2010, 05:09 PM
yeah more good news for bills fans. guess bill cowher will like this and it will really turn him to say Im going to buffalo

New Ro's Greatest
01-09-2010, 05:12 PM
wow! GO BILLS:busted:

patmoran2006
01-09-2010, 05:14 PM

He wrote about it first. IN AUGUST

DMBcrew36
01-09-2010, 05:14 PM

Lets be real - Lynch does not get the benefit of doubt. The guy has a troubled past and has a building record of classless incidents. It starts when he showed up in town his first year and had bar/club owners telling him that they love having him in their establishments, but they simply can't allow him to continue bringing his own alcohol in his coat.

Hey Pat, what do you do as your full-time work? I know you put a lot of effort into BSD, but I'm assuming it's just a passionate side gig?

YardRat
01-09-2010, 05:16 PM
My guess would be that if this incident truly did happen, the defense will claim that Lapsley offered to pay Lynch for an autograph on his business card, and thus it was a simple business transaction.

FreddyEvans2283
:rolleyes: He stole money from me too!

THRILLHO
Ok, why is all this stuff coming out now? I know the first said she was waiting till after the season because she is scared of Lynch. But she is the wife of a police Sgt. I would feel pretty good about being protected. Something did not seem right with the first story, and now this comes out? I will reserve judgement for a while. Please, do not let me down Lynch (again).

PECKERWOOD
01-09-2010, 05:18 PM
Trade him, 4th round pick will work.

patmoran2006
01-09-2010, 05:18 PM
My guess would be that if this incident truly did happen, the defense will claim that Lapsley offered to pay Lynch for an autograph on his business card, and thus it was a simple business transaction.

I already know Im going to be questioned about the story. I can't make any personal comments publicly in regards to it.

patmoran2006
01-09-2010, 05:19 PM
Lets be real - Lynch does not get the benefit of doubt. The guy has a troubled past and has a building record of classless incidents. It starts when he showed up in town his first year and had bar/club owners telling him that they love having him in their establishments, but they simply can't allow him to continue bringing his own alcohol in his coat.

Hey Pat, what do you do as your full-time work? I know you put a lot of effort into BSD, but I'm assuming it's just a passionate side gig?

It's my primary job.. It's a building process, and it's going very well with sponsorships and things of that nature.

So yes. Full time (with side projects to supplement)

DMBcrew36
01-09-2010, 05:19 PM
Ok, why is all this stuff coming out now? I know the first said she was waiting till after the season because she is scared of Lynch. But she is the wife of a police Sgt. I would feel pretty good about being protected. Something did not seem right with the first story, and now this comes out? I will reserve judgement for a while. Please, do not let me down Lynch (again).

This guy sounds like he was pissed off and shocked at first, but nobody seemed to care and he didn't feel like really pursuing retribution or compensation for the incident. Part of him probably said, "Eh it's just $20, let it go."

TheBrownBear
01-09-2010, 05:23 PM
Lynch sounds like a friggin moron.

patmoran2006
01-09-2010, 05:24 PM
This guy sounds like he was pissed off and shocked at first, but nobody seemed to care and he didn't feel like really pursuing retribution or compensation for the incident. Part of him probably said, "Eh it's just $20, let it go."

If this were twitter, I'd simply hit "RT"

baalworship
01-09-2010, 05:25 PM
These people sound like losers looking for attention to me.

BILLSROCK1212
01-09-2010, 05:27 PM
good catch pat, tbh (and this is nothing against Pat or the guy who had his money stolen) but i really don't care what happens with our players off the field unless they pull a Donte Stallworth

Slim
01-09-2010, 05:27 PM
He paid him $20 for an autograph. Sounds fair. John Stockton pretty much did the same thing to me.

SabreEleven
01-09-2010, 05:28 PM
These people sound like losers looking for attention to me.

This sounds like Marshawn is a bully to me.

patmoran2006
01-09-2010, 05:32 PM
He paid him $20 for an autograph. Sounds fair. John Stockton pretty much did the same thing to me.

He wasn't paying him for anything. That's biased reasoning. He tried to get him to autograph his $20 bill for a stag and Lynch took the money and kept it, and then later on that night denied it.

"allegedly"

(It's time to stop putting athletes on a pedestal)

patmoran2006
01-09-2010, 05:33 PM
had the guy just came out with this now accuastion now, I'd say he's just trying to get attention based on the Hamburg story last night.

But seeing that he tweeted about it in August and nobody cared. It's credible

I can't comment about it anymore.. Draw your own conclusions.

ddaryl
01-09-2010, 05:39 PM
What are you going to do now... If multiple people have claimed this now and he has had numerous problems off the field already then you pretty much have to cut bait.

or there is a huge conspiracy to run Lynch out of town...

but how many smoking guns do the Bills tolerate ?

elltrain22
01-09-2010, 05:40 PM
if anyone wants to buy a Marshawn Lynch jersey, my old Lynch jersey can be bought on ebay for a dollar.

What a jerk!! Just lost all of my respect for him, what little I had.

X-Era
01-09-2010, 05:41 PM
What are you going to do now... If multiple people have claimed this now and he has had numerous problems off the field already then you pretty much have to cut bait.

or there is a huge conspiracy to run Lynch out of town...

but how many smoking guns do the Bills tolerate ?

When you get in trouble, you put a big bullseye on yourself. And since hes already been in trouble, no one will give him the benefit of the doubt anymore.

FreddyEvans2283
01-09-2010, 05:42 PM
Most athletes aren't role models anymore. Once people get that through their heads they can move on.

Lynch is probably one of the dumbest people you'll ever meet. I've heard some stories from cousins who have dealt with him through business. That said when my mom dealt with him at her work she said he was very nice and soft spoken. Even got my jersey signed. So whatever.

He took 20 bucks. Big deal.

WagonCircler
01-09-2010, 05:44 PM
good catch pat, tbh (and this is nothing against Pat or the guy who had his money stolen) but i really don't care what happens with our players off the field unless they pull a Donte Stallworth

Oh really?

Did it matter to you when this thug got popped for a gun violation and was suspended three games for it?

Will it matter to you when he's suspended for a year?

If you ask me, Lynch stole millions from the Bills this year.

That should be a felony.

BertSquirtgum
01-09-2010, 05:46 PM
lynch is the man. all of these idiots are going to run him out of town and he will become a star else where. then everyone will be questioning what the **** they were thinking.

SabreEleven
01-09-2010, 05:49 PM
lynch is the man. all of these idiots are going to run him out of town and he will become a superstar else where. then everyone will be questioning what the **** they were thinking.

He'll be a Superstar in a penal league else where if he keeps going the way he is.

Slim
01-09-2010, 05:50 PM
He wasn't paying him for anything. That's biased reasoning. He tried to get him to autograph his $20 bill for a stag and Lynch took the money and kept it, and then later on that night denied it.

"allegedly"

(It's time to stop putting athletes on a pedestal)

I totally understand that. I'm around athletes all the time like you are. ALL of these guys have ego's. I'm around Eric Moulds ALOT. Eric's a great guy and he's been awesome to me and my family, but Eric's done alot of stupid ****. There was an incident last September that was pretty big, but nobody really heard about it.

Marshawn is still a kid, and he acts like one. I knew Travis Henry, and he was the exact same way. Travis was the NICEST guy, he was just dumb. Now, Marshawn is a little ****y, and stupid, but from the time that I've spent around him, this doesn't sound like something he'd do.

SabreEleven
01-09-2010, 05:53 PM
I totally understand that. I'm around athletes all the time like you are. ALL of these guys have ego's. I'm around Eric Moulds ALOT. Eric's a great guy and he's been awesome to me and my family, but Eric's done alot of stupid ****. There was an incident last September that was pretty big, but nobody really heard about it.

Marshawn is still a kid, and he acts like one. I knew Travis Henry, and he was the exact same way. Travis was the NICEST guy, he was just dumb. Now, Marshawn is a little ****y, and stupid, but from the time that I've spent around him, this doesn't sound like something he'd do.

Is he the kind of kid to hit somebody with his car, smoke pot and illegally carry a hand gun?

patmoran2006
01-09-2010, 05:54 PM

either does "allegedly" taking $20 from that cops wife at Fridays.

I wish I could comment more about Marshawn right now, but even though 99% of you guys are are cool, there's a very small minority I don't trust and i can't publicly comment on some things because I already KNOW i'm going to get a phone call from Doug Hendrickson

Slim
01-09-2010, 05:54 PM
A player having an illegitimate child is way more common and WAY worse than this.

SabreEleven
01-09-2010, 05:56 PM
A player having an illegitimate child is way more common and WAY worse than this.

Give him time.

Slim
01-09-2010, 06:04 PM
Is he the kind of kid to hit somebody with his car, smoke pot and illegally carry a hand gun?

I said Marshawn was stupid. I said he wasn't a complete jerk. I haven't talked to him in a year or two so maybe he's changed.
Travis Henry comparison:

Travis Henry
-Great kid
-Came from a family of little money, so he spent his STUPIDLY, he blew through his contracts within 18 months STUPIDLY.
- He had like 8 children from diffrent woman STUPIDLY.
- He got busted for drugs STUPIDLY.

Travis had a great heart, but he just lived his life stupidly. He was never a jerk to the fans. It just happned to get to the point where fans knew Travis was stupid, and started taking advantage of that. Wheather it was women, family members, or 'friends' looking for money.

Marshawn is stupid. But from my time around him he's not a jerk. Would he stupidly hit somebody with his car and drive away-yes, would he smoke pot and get caught carrying a hand gun- probably. But i just dont see him blowing off a fan for NO reason like that. However, i could be wrong.

dannyek71
01-09-2010, 06:37 PM
Why is this a big deal???? The entire Bills organization has been stealing my season ticket money for the last 5 years. Lets go after the real culprits here!

Mr Hotstepper
01-09-2010, 07:13 PM
Its his job to post whatever anybody says no matter who what when where or why.

Aliceinchainsbills15
01-09-2010, 07:17 PM

FULL STORY (http://www.buffalosportsdaily.com/2010/01/exclusive-2nd-allegation-against-lynch-in-24-hours/)
Wow i think Lynch just hit a new low. 20 dollars? Really?:please:

WeAreArthurMoates
01-09-2010, 07:24 PM
I will say this, my buddies neighbor is a Hamburg decective. Cool guy and the whole Hamburg department hates him. He was calling racist slurs cause they were constantly out his house for noise complaints. The dude came off extremely racist.

X-Era
01-09-2010, 07:26 PM
I will say this, my buddies neighbor is a Hamburg decective. Cool guy and the whole Hamburg department hates him. He was calling racist slurs cause they were constantly out his house for noise complaints. The dude came off extremely racist.

Lynch or the Cop?

SabreEleven
01-09-2010, 07:27 PM

What? Are you high Marshawn?

HopefulBillsFan
01-09-2010, 07:31 PM
I would love for Lynch to succeed in Buffalo but he just keeps placing restraints in his way..

Neubs24
01-09-2010, 08:14 PM
I encountered Marshawn once at work... needless to say he was a little ****y. Here's our exchange:

Marshawn: Can someone older drive my car? (black Porsche Cayenne)

Me: Dude, i'm older than you! (28, but look about 19)

Marshawn: Uh, um, uh, I meant someone much older....

He then had a staredown with a female co-worker for some reason and was generally lippy. But thats a usual attitude from people in his situation.

That said, I dont get the feeling from this encounter that he was the kind of guy to be stealing $20 from someone. But his attitude was much different from that of Josh Reed, Trent and Youboty on different encounters.

PECKERWOOD
01-09-2010, 09:01 PM

Sounds like one hell of an individual.

Novacane
01-09-2010, 09:01 PM
unfing believable reading some of these replies. This is why jerks like Lynch get away with crap like this.

Commissioner
01-09-2010, 09:20 PM

My friend went to the Sabres game last night in the Bills suite with his neighbor (a Buffalo Bill) and he just texted me and said that people there said Lynch "does it all the time"....

It sounds like the other Bills players he hangs out with who witness it... are idiots too.

Commissioner
01-09-2010, 09:21 PM
Lynch or the Cop?
a few of the guys I went to high school with are Hamburg cops... and they haven't said some real polite things about Lynch.

Slim
01-09-2010, 09:38 PM
I encountered Marshawn once at work... needless to say he was a little ****y. Here's our exchange:

Marshawn: Can someone older drive my car? (black Porsche Cayenne)

Me: Dude, i'm older than you! (28, but look about 19)

Marshawn: Uh, um, uh, I meant someone much older....

He then had a staredown with a female co-worker for some reason and was generally lippy. But thats a usual attitude from people in his situation.

That said, I dont get the feeling from this encounter that he was the kind of guy to be stealing $20 from someone. But his attitude was much different from that of Josh Reed, Trent and Youboty on different encounters.

Youboty and Reed are two of the nicest guys on the roster. Schobel, Butler, and Chambers are three of the biggest douchebags.

Commissioner
01-09-2010, 09:43 PM
Youboty and Reed are two of the nicest guys on the roster. Schobel, Butler, and Chambers are three of the biggest douchebags.

I heard Schobel is a jerk too... some of my friends ran into him and some other Bills at JP Fitzgeralds in Hamburg.... i guess one of the Bills was being an idiot and wanted someone to fight him... so Schobel told my friend don't worry about we are Bills and acted all high and mighty... my friend said he didn't give a crap who he was.

Neubs24
01-09-2010, 10:19 PM

Havent met those three but the three I mentioned along with Moorman, McGee and Kelsay were all really cool when I met them. And as far as former Bills, McGahee and Ruben Brown were cool too.

patmoran2006
01-09-2010, 10:22 PM
I care a lot more that the Bills drafted Marshawn Lynch instead of Darrelle Revis. who went two picks later.

Can you imagine Revis in this secondary?

patmoran2006
01-09-2010, 10:25 PM
There is a big difference between being a cool guy or a jerk, and being a shady character.

Lynch has MANY unreported non pleasant exchanges with Buffalonians.

Anyone remember that the night Lynch allegedly hit that woman with his car, that he also was at the Chipewa Bars and not only wouldn't pay for drinks, but LITERALLY brought his own booze into the bar.

My opinion.. You want characater and chemistry on your team, get rid of him.

He's not even a starter. You're going to let a backup continuously embarass your team?

Commissioner
01-09-2010, 10:31 PM
Havent met those three but the three I mentioned along with Moorman, McGee and Kelsay were all really cool when I met them. And as far as former Bills, McGahee and Ruben Brown were cool too.

Ruben Brown is awesome!! He tailgates in the lot outside of the stadium before Bills games.... i was walking by and had a beer with him... and got my pic with him... he's a total Buffalonian now.

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k2/InDaZone91/ruben.jpg

YoungEz
01-10-2010, 12:26 AM
That all sounds very fishy... who asks to get a 20 autographed? No offense even if it wasn't laspleys intention, he gave a celebrity money and a card and asked for an autograph... If I was lynch I would assume the 20 was for getting an autograph and Lapsley even said he never said anything... so at worst it was a simple misunderstanding between two people and the person who was misunderstood never spoke up or said anything to correct the mistake

If Lynch is intentionally stealing 20 dollars from someone than he has a lot bigger issues and problems than this

Slim
01-10-2010, 12:51 AM
Ruben Brown is awesome!! He tailgates in the lot outside of the stadium before Bills games.... i was walking by and had a beer with him... and got my pic with him... he's a total Buffalonian now.

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k2/InDaZone91/ruben.jpg

He has a house in NYC and in buffalo. His wife/kids life in NYC. Rub's a great guy. The trailer behind you is Eric Mould's.

Jan Reimers
01-10-2010, 08:32 AM
There is no conspiracy against Lynch. There are no people trying to run him out of town. He is proving over and over, from serious offenses to stupid, arrogant minor acts of bullying, that he is a clueless, classless jackass.

He is running himself out of town.

ddaryl
01-10-2010, 08:40 AM
There is no conspiracy against Lynch. There are no people trying to run him out of town. He is proving over and over, from serious offenses to stupid, arrogant minor acts of bullying, that he is a clueless, classless jackass.

He is running himself out of town.

I've defended Lynch, and thoght he would get it together but the smoking guns are piling up

I wouldn't be sad to see him move along knowing we have Jackson :2cents: