PDA

View Full Version : Peter King's latest tweets..

T-Long
01-09-2010, 05:18 PM
"said on NBC pregame that Leslie Frazier is leader in Buffalo, but 4 or 5 more to interview. Brian Schottenheimer is one. Mike Zimmer is not."

A tweet that King "retweeted" from Gregg Rosenthal: Didn't Schottenheimer already turn down the Buffalo job? ... It's Brian Schottenheimer, not Marty.

PECKERWOOD
01-09-2010, 05:20 PM
Frazier is my 3rd choice, right behind Billick & Cowher. Well, at least from the list that we've "interviewed" already.

T-Long
01-09-2010, 05:20 PM
greggrosenthal

Brian Schottenheimer is having a great game. Somewhere, Buddy Nix is watching.

more cowbell
01-09-2010, 05:21 PM
I'm willing to bet Frazier is the coach because he "WOW'ed" the pants off of the Bills Brass during the interview

BoyILuvLoznStupidly
01-09-2010, 05:25 PM
I'm willing to bet Frazier is the coach because he "WOW'ed" the pants off of the Bills Brass during the interview

The Wow was how he could run the same defensive system with the same players we already have. Money saved for Ralph

NOT THE DUDE...
01-09-2010, 05:40 PM
ralph said "WOW, FRAZIER WILL BE CHEAP" , is that the wow.....

THRILLHO
01-09-2010, 05:43 PM

"Well, you know, we did our due dilligence and he really impressed us. He has the intangibles we are looking for. I also think he can excel at special teams."

PECKERWOOD
01-09-2010, 05:53 PM
Yeah, but remember that he is bringing Al Saunders with him if hired.

Nighthawk
01-09-2010, 05:54 PM

The same Al Saunders who got fired in Washington? Ok...

OpIv37
01-09-2010, 05:59 PM
Al Saunders would be a disaster. I live in the DC area and get barraged with Skins news. The whole time he was here, it was nothing but complaints. He runs a pass happy offense with a 1200 page playbook that's too complicated for the players. This would be a BAD idea.

PECKERWOOD
01-09-2010, 06:02 PM
Al Saunders would be a disaster. I live in the DC area and get barraged with Skins news. The whole time he was here, it was nothing but complaints. He runs a pass happy offense with a 1200 page playbook that's too complicated for the players. This would be a BAD idea.

Yeah but we got Trent Edwards and Harvard on the roster, but it may be too much for Brohm.

OpIv37
01-09-2010, 06:05 PM
Yeah but we got Trent Edwards and Harvard on the roster, but it may be too much for Brohm.
Unfortunately, Edwards can't throw to himself or block for himself. The QBs are usually smart enough to get it, but the other players aren't.

nolimit
01-09-2010, 06:13 PM
didnt greggo "wow" donahoe???? Jesus, i just dont understand this team. Just get me Billick and move on.

Patti120
01-09-2010, 06:57 PM

LOL

TedMock
01-09-2010, 07:28 PM
not my choice either, but you know as I do (I live in this area as well) that the Skins are as messed up as Buffalo and cannot be taken seriously. I'm not big on Saunders either, but his offense worked well before Washington. Kind of like Mularky & Williams having success on their side of the ball prior & after coaching in Buffalo. Actually, we are worse off. Jerry Gray was successful with his defenses in DC. damn!

direbills
01-09-2010, 08:09 PM
didnt greggo "wow" donahoe???? Jesus, i just dont understand this team. Just get me Billick and move on.

Exactly! I think this crappy organization is easily vowed by cheap coaching candidates. I feel pretty confident in guaranteeing that we will get another cheap coordinator and the playoff drought will continue for many more years. Very very disappointing!

Beebe's Kid
01-09-2010, 09:03 PM

We would have to hold on to hope that Brohm is smart enough...since he is the only one that can throw a football.