PDA

View Full Version : Why are the fans so impatient??

Ebenezer
01-09-2010, 07:03 PM
I don't get the impatience while the Bills find a new head coach. The only other opening, right now, is Seattle and they want Carroll. Unless the Cowboys lose tomorrow the Bills are in this by themselves. There isn't going to be a rival league starting. Prominent candidates are not going to take a college, UFL or CFL position. There isn't a dying need to get somebody in place so that they can build a staff. People just have to slow down, relax and let it play out. Billboards (sophomoric), bad rumors (started just to keep people talking in a 24/7 media world), *****ing and complaining (like just about everybody is doing) and swearing at the top of your lungs isn't going to make the Bills go any faster. Let's just hope that taking time and doing it right are what is holding up the process.

:beers:

Slim
01-09-2010, 07:05 PM
Watch Cowher go coach the Saskatchewan Roughriders.

X-Era
01-09-2010, 07:07 PM
I don't get the impatience while the Bills find a new head coach. The only other opening, right now, is Seattle and they want Carroll. Unless the Cowboys lose tomorrow the Bills are in this by themselves. There isn't going to be a rival league starting. Prominent candidates are not going to take a college, UFL or CFL position. There isn't a dying need to get somebody in place so that they can build a staff. People just have to slow down, relax and let it play out. Billboards (sophomoric), bad rumors (started just to keep people talking in a 24/7 media world), *****ing and complaining (like just about everybody is doing) and swearing at the top of your lungs isn't going to make the Bills go any faster. Let's just hope that taking time and doing it right are what is holding up the process.

:beers:

:clap:

Typ0
01-09-2010, 07:07 PM
Eb...you're talking about people who base EVERYTHING on yesterdays performance.

Nighthawk
01-09-2010, 07:09 PM
I could care less if they take a month to make a decision, as long as they don't just conduct 2 interviews and then call it a day.

X-Era
01-09-2010, 07:10 PM
I could care less if they take a month to make a decision, as long as they don't just conduct 2 interviews and then call it a day.

Id be happy with just one if its a guy with a SB ring (as a HC).

Saratoga Slim
01-09-2010, 07:15 PM
I for one was hoping to lock Cowher up quickly and get to work. But since a quick Cowher hire doesn't seem to be happening, I'm VERY glad that we're taking our time. You're 100% right - we're bidding against.....no one right now. This isn't a situation like last year, where if you didn't move quick everyone worth anything was taken.

The FO has a huge decision to make, and it's an almost unbelievable luxury to have the benefit of plenty of time to make it, as well as to more or less have our pick of the available talent (excepting of course those that aren't interested). Unless we grab a no-brainer like Cowher, it would be inexcusable for the Bills to make a quick hire without taking advantage of the opportunity to really survey the field.