PDA

View Full Version : Damn this Shootout

billsfootball8183
01-09-2010, 08:50 PM
This is pretty crazy lol

Al the Bills Fan
01-09-2010, 08:58 PM
That was nuts!!! Very entertaining...too bad we couldn't pull it out (thats what she said) but getting 1 point when down by 2 mid way through the 3rd isn't too shabby

DMBcrew36
01-09-2010, 09:24 PM
It's a shame... the 4-on-4 OT was extremely exciting... I wish they could've kept playing the OT to decide the winner.

G Wolly
01-09-2010, 11:13 PM
Lalame

JD
01-10-2010, 06:13 PM
OT should be 10 minutes

Nighthawk
01-10-2010, 07:12 PM
Lalime is awful in the shootouts...

DMBcrew36
01-10-2010, 07:16 PM
Lalime is awful in the shootouts...

He was hangin in there pretty well with Anderson.

Nighthawk
01-10-2010, 08:19 PM
He was hangin in there pretty well with Anderson.

Not really...a lot of the Avalanche misses were their own fault...like the post and shooting wide. He played good, he's just not a good shootout goalie.

DMBcrew36
01-10-2010, 09:08 PM
Not really...a lot of the Avalanche misses were their own fault...like the post and shooting wide. He played good, he's just not a good shootout goalie.

Uhh you could say the same thing with the Sabres who shot wide and Myers who lost the puck.

Lalime may not be as good as Miller in shootouts, but not many goalies are. I think you should give Lalime a little more respect. That poke check he made was solid.

He played just as well as Anderson in the shootout.

rbochan
01-11-2010, 07:15 AM
Uhh you could say the same thing with the Sabres who shot wide and Myers who lost the puck.

Lalime may not be as good as Miller in shootouts, but not many goalies are. I think you should give Lalime a little more respect. That poke check he made was solid.

He played just as well as Anderson in the shootout.
that pokecheck was ****ING SICK!

RockStar36
01-11-2010, 09:11 AM
I'm not crazy about Lalime in the shootout by any means, but I don't hate him for his effort on Saturday night. Once the shootout reaches that many rounds, I'm done blaming the goalies and it's up to the shooters to score and win the game.

Nighthawk
01-11-2010, 12:02 PM
I'm not crazy about Lalime in the shootout by any means, but I don't hate him for his effort on Saturday night. Once the shootout reaches that many rounds, I'm done blaming the goalies and it's up to the shooters to score and win the game.

Agreed, but this guy just makes me nervous in shootouts. He doesn't even look good doing it...he always seems to be out of position and he goes down way too early. That being said, the guy has been playing his ass off lately...I just hope the games he plays don't go to the shootout.

RockStar36
01-11-2010, 12:05 PM
Agreed, but this guy just makes me nervous in shootouts. He doesn't even look good doing it...he always seems to be out of position and he goes down way too early. That being said, the guy has been playing his ass off lately...I just hope the games he plays don't go to the shootout.

Me neither.

Although I will say, looking at it with the glass half full, that if they can at least gain one point in games Lalime starts, I'm perfectly ok with that.

Nighthawk
01-12-2010, 05:56 PM
Me neither.

Although I will say, looking at it with the glass half full, that if they can at least gain one point in games Lalime starts, I'm perfectly ok with that.

Very true...

PUCKER
01-12-2010, 06:12 PM
Man...me,my best friend and at her house,and another friend were watching this game and my bestie couldnt sit thru ONE player shooting! :lmao: Even tho we lost,it was quite exciting! I have never been to a game where a shootout has happened yet,but would love to see one! :hockey: