PDA

View Full Version : I hope Dallas wins the SB

ArcticWildMan
01-09-2010, 10:47 PM
I never thought I'd ever say this, but I hope the Cowboys win the SB.

Maybe that will be a wake-up call to Ralph. Wade has the Cowboys on a roll and right now they look like the team to beat in the NFC.

Maybe if Wade wins the big one Ralph will finally realize that he had a quality coach in Buffalo and his meddling drove him away.

Wishful thinking I know, Ralph is beyond hope.

NOT THE DUDE...
01-09-2010, 10:59 PM
ralph is basically brain dead man, he has dementia... so he wouldnt remember anyway.........he craps in his pants probably and whoever the new coach is will need to change his dipers...

Goobylal
01-09-2010, 11:00 PM
Can you see Wade Philips winning a SB? I can't. I wasn't even sure he'd win this playoff game.

gordong
01-09-2010, 11:04 PM
lets not get CRAZY here, it was bad enough rooting for them once.

ArcticWildMan
01-09-2010, 11:13 PM
Can you see Wade Philips winning a SB? I can't. I wasn't even sure he'd win this playoff game.
Did you watch the game?? Dallas dominated Philly, especially on defense (and by the way, Wade is calling the defensive plays).

Dallas is THE hot team in the NFC and it's no fluke. They have an owner who will spend money on quality players (Hint, hint Ralph) and they have a coach (who used to coach here) that isn't doing a half bad job.

The Cowboys are the anti-Buffalo Bills. An owner who gets it.

Instead of complaining about being a small market team, Ralph needs to take some lessons from Dallas.

G Wolly
01-09-2010, 11:15 PM
Dallas won't survive past next week against Favre

ArcticWildMan
01-09-2010, 11:18 PM
Dallas won't survive past next week against Favre

With the way that the Dallas defense is playing, that game is hardly a gimme.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Dallas in the SB.

PECKERWOOD
01-09-2010, 11:39 PM
I'd like to see the Saints win it, but hey, that's just me and my opinion could change tomorrow. :up:

DynaPaul
01-09-2010, 11:45 PM

I hear you but then again Barry Switzer won a Super Bowl too.

Prov401
01-10-2010, 01:50 AM
Who didn't know Dallas was winning tonight? I mean, really. Philly's good, but they weren't close to being SB calibre. I will say this...I think the Cowboys do have a good shot at getting to the big game. If they get past the Vikings, I see them destroying the Saints, again. However, I think a team like Arizona/Greenbay would cause problems against Dallas, if one of those teams get past the Saints.

I hate Dallas btw, and hope they choke.

YardRat
01-10-2010, 04:08 AM
I will never root for Dallas to win the Super Bowl...Ever. If the big game at any time ends up Dallas vs. New England or Miami I won't even watch or care what the outcome would be.

northernbillfan
01-10-2010, 04:10 AM

Maybe that will be a wake-up call to Ralph. Wade has the Cowboys on a roll and right now they look like the team to beat in the NFC.

Maybe if Wade wins the big one Ralph will finally realize that he had a quality coach in Buffalo and his meddling drove him away.

Wishful thinking I know, Ralph is beyond hope.If I had a big ass Coho or Char, I'd smack you right upside the head for even posting this.

Historian
01-10-2010, 07:09 AM
I'm with AWM.

I despise Dallas, but I would love to see Wade flip the finger to Ralph while running off the field, after winning the Suer Bowl.

It would be poetic justice.

Novacane
01-10-2010, 07:28 AM
I will never root for Dallas to win the Super Bowl...Ever. If the big game at any time ends up Dallas vs. New England or Miami I won't even watch or care what the outcome would be.

Wow. You REALLY hate them :lol: I hate them but would at least root for them over NE, Miami, or the Jets.

chernobylwraiths
01-10-2010, 07:37 AM
I liked Wade and thought he was a decent coach (the decision to start Johnson notwithstanding). But he is gone because he wouldn't fire his buddy who was the worst special teams coach possibly in NFL history. Not Ralph's fault at all!

I thought this might be about Donovan McNabb being available after this season. I would love to go out and get this guy. Cowher and McNabb, oh man. I can dream can't I?!

chernobylwraiths
01-10-2010, 07:37 AM
Wow. You REALLY hate them :lol: I hate them but would at least root for them over NE, Miami, or the Jets.

I would never root for them over anyone. Including Miami or New England.

ddaryl
01-10-2010, 07:44 AM
lets not get CRAZY here, it was bad enough rooting for them once.

Yeah I agree.... If I have to root for Dallas twice just to get Cowher then I'm having 2nd thoughts about wanting Cowher. :boost:

I've already scrubed off most of my skin washing the filth off from wanting Dallas to win yesterday. I don't think I have another root for Dallas week in me... :dolfan:

Typ0
01-10-2010, 07:50 AM
I don't see how you can say that. I drove my ass all the way to Indy that fateful monday he told the team to give up. He totally botched the Futile Johnson thing and it turned into a nightmare. Fade can't manage personalities evidenced recently by dumping Owens. Like many mediocre coaches he's got some good qualities that are dragged down by some bad qualities. Fade sucks and he screwed up bad here...may he rot in hell for doing this team wrong.

Wishful thinking I know, Ralph is beyond hope.