PDA

View Full Version : Such a sad day...

Pinkerton Security
01-10-2010, 10:11 AM
I am so used to getting up on Sundays and going through my ritual of picking out a jersey to wear, putting on my Zubaz or sweatpants, making myself a bacon egg and cheese sandwich of some sort, and settling down to cheer on my team.

Now, I have to sit and just root for the Ravens to beat the s*** outta the Pats.

This sucks!!!

Saratoga Slim
01-10-2010, 10:22 AM
I agree with everything except the Zubaz. I think they're illegal now.

Pinkerton Security
01-10-2010, 10:24 AM
I agree with everything except the Zubaz. I think they're illegal now.

I just love wearing them around like they're totally normal, I get comments all the time lol

G Wolly
01-10-2010, 10:25 AM
I just love wearing them around like they're totally normal, I get comments all the time lol

They're classic. I own a pair myself. And the sick nasty bills logo sunglasses.

ddaryl
01-10-2010, 10:25 AM
I'm used ot this... so I've already resigned myself to offseason mode

THRILLHO
01-10-2010, 10:28 AM
I am so used to getting up on Sundays and going through my ritual of picking out a jersey to wear, putting on my Zubaz or sweatpants, making myself a bacon egg and cheese sandwich of some sort, and settling down to cheer on my team.

Now, I have to sit and just root for the Ravens to beat the s*** outta the Pats.

This sucks!!!

Tis a sad day indeed. I found myself emphaticly rooting hard for the Bengals last night to beat the Jets, only to be disapointed. So, not much change from usual, haha.

shelby
01-10-2010, 10:42 AM
i'm wearing my Poz jersey anyway. Go Ravens!

OpIv37
01-10-2010, 10:43 AM

This sucks!!!

I used to be with you on this one. But this is is the first season that I have ever been relieved that this cluster**** of a football season is over. I just want everyone and everything associated with this team to be scrapped so we can finally move on to bigger and better things.

Zero
01-10-2010, 11:24 AM
I'm used ot this... so I've already resigned myself to offseason mode

I've been in offseason mode since we fired our offensive coordinator prior to the start of the season. :comedy:

SABURZFAN
01-10-2010, 11:45 AM

the only comment you'll get from me is :lolpoint: Zubaz

Philagape
01-10-2010, 11:55 AM
Ravens vs. Pats :ill:

Normally I'd love to root for the Ravens, but I can't root for a team that includes that punk wearing 23

Joe Fo Sho
01-10-2010, 12:21 PM
Ravens vs. Pats :ill:

Normally I'd love to root for the Ravens, but I can't root for a team that includes that punk wearing 23

but you can root for brady and his band of cheaters?

G Wolly
01-10-2010, 01:36 PM
Hopefully by this time next season we won't have to put away the zubaz and other gameday traditions

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/user_pics/3412-1262290996.gif

DynaPaul
01-10-2010, 02:59 PM
You guys still wear Zubaz? LOL