PDA

View Full Version : John Fox would be the BEST option ...

kernowboy
01-10-2010, 11:02 AM
... for the team to turn it around quickly.

He runs a baseline 4-3 defence so the transition would be less difficult especially if we can hire a DC like Greg Blache who ran a decent defence in Washington
He wants his OC to run a running focused offense hence his hiring of Jeff Davison who focused heavily on the OL and TE and is a prodigy of Charlie Weis
As a HC he has a winning record of 68-52 and a winning post-season record of 5-3
He has experience of playing football in cold weather first with the Pittsburgh Panthers and then with the NY GiantsWhilst we focus on Cowher, I think Fox might be a better signing as having no ring, he might be even more focused. It is difficult to tell if Cowher could break the curse of a Head Coach never having won a Super Bowl with a second team

ddaryl
01-10-2010, 11:03 AM
He's an option

but still a 2nd choice to Cowher for me... I think Cowher will be successful again.

Nighthawk
01-10-2010, 11:04 AM
Fox is 100% better then any joke coordinator that is being discussed right now. If he is available and they don't try to get him then it's obvious this franchise is not interested in doing what is best for this team to succeed on the field.

don137
01-10-2010, 11:06 AM
When Trgovac left to become the DL coach of the Packers the Panthers hired Ron Meeks as defensive coordinator this past year and the Panthers ran the cover 2 this year.

ddaryl
Fox is 100% better then any joke coordinator that is being discussed right now. If he is available and they don't try to get him then it's obvious this franchise is not interested in doing what is best for this team to succeed on the field.

I fully agree. If the Bills refuse to interview him then we're even more pathetic then we thought

elltrain22
If Fox did void his last year, and opt outta Carolina, Richardson is a cheap sucker too, and if I just don't see him paying big money for a coach, my bet, would be for him to hire from within the organization.

don137
01-10-2010, 11:09 AM
If Fox did void his last year, and opt outta Carolina, Richardson is a cheap sucker too, and if I just don't see him paying big money for a coach, my bet, would be for him to hire from within the organization.
The reason he would hire from within the organization is that is because of the potential lock out next year.

YardRat
01-10-2010, 11:09 AM
I'd take Fox over Frazier or Rivera.

BillsNick
01-10-2010, 11:12 AM
It will never happen. Never.

SABURZFAN
01-10-2010, 11:27 AM
Fox is not interested in coming to Buffalo.