PDA

View Full Version : With all the info we have....

Mahdi
01-10-2010, 12:09 PM
It's pretty clear Cowher is not coming here. If he wanted to he would be here by now. We have had a vacancy for 2 weeks now, NOTHING else is available and he has not said a word about us. Sorry but he does not like Buffalo as his only option and if he interviewed he did so to drum up interest and to put the league on notice that he wants to come back.

With that said I think the reason this thing is taking so long is because there are coordinators on our list that we cannot talk to yet and they must be interviewed before a hire is made....

B. Schottenheimer

Jason Garrett

Russ Grimm

Ron Rivera

I really think one of these 4 will be our coach (HOPING NOT FRAZIER) but I would prefer Garrett, Schott, Grimm, Rivera in that order.

They have all put their stamp on their respective units and can bring their brand of football to Buffalo.

Let's just drop this whole Cowher BS because it is not happening.

elltrain22
01-10-2010, 12:10 PM
I still would be somewhat happy w/ Billick or Marty ball

Mr. Pink
01-10-2010, 12:12 PM
Garrett is the heir apparent in Dallas, no way he coaches elsewhere.

I think our best bet lies with the Schottenheimers.

Either Marty as HC and Brian as OC or Marty in the front office with Brian as HC.

I firmly believe that the connection with Buddy Nix, he could persuade Marty to come back to the game.

elltrain22
01-10-2010, 12:14 PM

Either Marty as HC and Brian as OC or Marty in the front office with Brian as HC.

I firmly believe that the connection with Buddy Nix, he could persuade Marty to come back to the game.

Marty the HC, and Brian the OC has a nice ring to it, but Cowher did sound better

Mahdi
01-10-2010, 12:15 PM

If Marty was an option he would have interviewed by now.

No Cease Fires
01-10-2010, 12:15 PM
Yeah, I'm hoping for Buddy Ball, personally.

Failing that, how about we at least talk to Billick?

Mr. Pink
01-10-2010, 12:18 PM
If Marty was an option he would have interviewed by now.

Right now we seem to have all our eggs in one basket so to say.

If Nix has any control over the hire, which I don't know if he really does, I could see Marty as a possibility.

Strong ties between Nix and Marty make it still a possibility not that it's a great possibility however.

But it's the best possibility we have at this time unless you wanna get excited over Leslie Frazier.

Mathja
01-10-2010, 12:22 PM
Garrett was rumored to be in line what seems like 5-6 years ago. How long can that guy wait? I could get on board with Garrett. I could get on board with Harbaugh. I think, assuming Cowher isn't coming, Harbaugh is #1 on my list of favorites. Garrett might be #2.

split71
01-10-2010, 12:26 PM

I agree, after hearing Marty praise Buddy on Sirius this week, I could definitely see some form of Schotty coaching arrangement here.

That being said, I still think the Bills are a couple of weeks away from making a decision...

BoyILuvLoznStupidly
01-10-2010, 12:27 PM
We should just bring Jauron back really. Any coach we bring even if they are good Ralph will handcuff them. Same old ****, just a different decade

No Cease Fires
01-10-2010, 12:31 PM
We should just bring Jauron back really. Any coach we bring even if they are good Ralph will handcuff them. Same old ****, just a different decade

So now Jauron's poor coaching is Ralph's fault, too?

You guys are too much.