PDA

View Full Version : CBS pregame

chernobylwraiths
01-10-2010, 01:42 PM
:wtf:

I was EXPECTING something. Joking around with Cowher, or something, but to not even talk like they were talking? To treat it like nothing even happened? What the hell is that? I don't know what to think about it. The fact that they had Casserly go through the coaching candidates for the Bills and not even mention Cowher was ridiculous.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
01-10-2010, 01:46 PM
no, aparently it means something good..
or something bad.
.or something in the middle..orsomething bad... or something good

trapezeus
01-10-2010, 01:47 PM
im beginning to think that the reason the national media doesn't know what the bills intentions are is that the bills themselves have no idea what their intentions are. it's just pathetic that the bills can't get anything going and make a decision.

i have a feeling this means they have no idea what to do for draft or free agency.

YardRat
01-10-2010, 01:48 PM
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=185831

Dr. Lecter
01-10-2010, 01:51 PM
im beginning to think that the reason the national media doesn't know what the bills intentions are is that the bills themselves have no idea what their intentions are. it's just pathetic that the bills can't get anything going and make a decision.

i have a feeling this means they have no idea what to do for draft or free agency.

They have made a decision. And that decision is Cowher.

They can't force him to sign however, no matter what people think.

Michael82
01-10-2010, 01:53 PM
They have made a decision. And that decision is Cowher.

Then offer more. Or give him exactly what he wants with personnel power and ability to hire whatever assistant coaches that he wants.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
01-10-2010, 01:57 PM
it DOES NOT MATTER any more how much they offwr.....He does not WANT TO be HERE.

Dr. Lecter
01-10-2010, 01:59 PM
Then offer more. Or give him exactly what he wants with personnel power and ability to hire whatever assistant coaches that he wants.

Mike, how many times do I have to say this - there is much more to his decision than money and power.

You are way, way over simplifying this.

ddaryl
01-10-2010, 02:02 PM

BS... Ralph, Nix, and Brandon could cruise up to CBS studios parking lot about the same time Cowher gets off work... pull up next to him open the window show him the gun and tell him to get into the car...

done deal... If we don't at least try this route as a last ditch effort then I wil be very dissapointed :poop:

ddaryl
01-10-2010, 02:03 PM
i have a feeling this means they have no idea .

I think you could of ended that sentence right there

BoyILuvLoznStupidly
01-10-2010, 02:05 PM
Mike, how many times do I have to say this - there is much more to his decision than money and power.

You are way, way over simplifying this.

I still believe there is such a thing as an offer you can not REFUSE in this world. Ralph just will not offer it.

McBFLO
01-10-2010, 02:31 PM
I wasnt able to watch the pregame, but after hearing that nothing happened, I'm not surprised at all. Cowher isn't going to want to comment on it and literally broadcast what his intentions are. He loses leverage that way. If he isn't going to comment on it, none of his broadcast partners are going to bring it up knowing he doesn't want to comment on the situation.