PDA

View Full Version : So we are still interviewing Grimm.

BillsWin
01-10-2010, 02:19 PM
According to CBS. So, he probably didnt turn us down completely, he is probably just focused on winning the rest of his games which is as it should be.

I would love Grimm over Frazier. I am not a fan of Leslie.

Obviously Cowher is the first choice, but if something falls through here, I would think Billick and Grimm were the next best thing. Schottenheimer is iffy, I dont think Frazier is what we need and really, who else is there?

Do you think Grimm will be a serious candidate.

McBFLO
01-10-2010, 02:20 PM
I hope so. I'd prefer him over Billick, too, for sure.

Novacane
01-10-2010, 02:21 PM
I hope so. He's the one coordinater I would not be upset over. Go GreenBay!!!!

ddaryl
01-10-2010, 02:28 PM
At least Grimm would almost guarentee us a better OL

and I would take Grimm over Billick as well. Grim has improved O's where ever he has gone

ct bills fan
01-10-2010, 02:28 PM
he interviewed for 4 other HC jobs and didn't get them, but he's good enough for us? Pittsburgh didn't want him.

SquishDaFish
01-10-2010, 02:29 PM
Who has ESPNinsider?? Says big names linked to Buffalo.

ddaryl
01-10-2010, 02:37 PM
Who has ESPNinsider?? Says big names linked to Buffalo.

who would pay for the crapfest is a better question... :chuckle:

knowing ESPN it's another cruel anti-Buffalo rhetoric

McBFLO
01-10-2010, 02:37 PM
At least Grimm would almost guarentee us a better OL

and I would take Grimm over Billick as well. Grim has improved O's where ever he has gone
One definite, really big pro to signing him even over Cowher is that he wont cost nearly what Cowher will, which would maybe entice Ralph and the FO to spend more money on better OC/DC's. Nix mentioned the importance of Coordinators in how successful a team is. Just a thought...

ddaryl
01-10-2010, 03:12 PM
One definite, really big pro to signing him even over Cowher is that he wont cost nearly what Cowher will, which would maybe entice Ralph and the FO to spend more money on better OC/DC's. Nix mentioned the importance of Coordinators in how successful a team is. Just a thought...

you missed the details of a possible Cowher deal

Unless Ralph opens the purse Cowher won't come... With Cowher we get a guarentee of some money being spent :king:

With a Coordinator we get Brandon and Ralph determining how much we can spend :sigh:

patmoran2006
01-10-2010, 03:26 PM
I hope so. He's the one coordinater I would not be upset over. Go GreenBay!!!!

We can interview Grimm next week even if Arizona wins, if they so choose.

We cannot interview Ron Rivera next week even if we want, which considering they didnt interview him this week they decided against him already and he isn't a candidate anymore

djjimkelly
01-10-2010, 04:17 PM
According to CBS. So, he probably didnt turn us down completely, he is probably just focused on winning the rest of his games which is as it should be.

I would love Grimm over Frazier. I am not a fan of Leslie.

Obviously Cowher is the first choice, but if something falls through here, I would think Billick and Grimm were the next best thing. Schottenheimer is iffy, I dont think Frazier is what we need and really, who else is there?

Do you think Grimm will be a serious candidate.

all i say is anyone but a COVER 2 D coordinator

soapman
01-10-2010, 04:50 PM
Ugh, not again with this guy.

New Ro's Greatest
01-10-2010, 04:55 PM
I don't think Buffalo is interviewing him. I think that is just a assumption. GO BILLS:jig: