PDA

View Full Version : how manys times have I told you guys its Jay Glazer you listen to

patmoran2006
01-10-2010, 03:31 PM
Jay_Glazer (http://twitter.com/Jay_Glazer)
panthers HC John Fox told me that barring something crazy from developing, he will be the HC of Carolina next season

(I cannot emphasize this enough. .Jay Glazer is a BILLION TIMES better at breaking news than anybody else in the business, period.

I know for a fact he has better sources and more direct connections than anybody. And even a person or two I know who works for other "conglomerate" companies will say the same thing.

If Jay Glazer tells you Cowher isn't coming here, its the next best thing to Cowher saying it himself. TIl then. Pray

BillsWin
01-10-2010, 03:34 PM
Isnt he the guy that said we were still very much in play for Cowher?

THE END OF ALL DAYS
01-10-2010, 03:35 PM
what HAS glazer said about the cowher situation?

patmoran2006
01-10-2010, 03:36 PM
Glazer is also saying that Del Rio is in big trouble in Jacksonville. Now watch him get fired.

I dont think the Jags effect the Bills either way about Cowher, though they could certainly be in play for a first HC we may target.

X-Era
01-10-2010, 03:37 PM
http://twitter.com/Jay_Glazer/status/7349411038

Dated 4:50pm on the 3rd of Jan.

bills think they have a legit shot at cowher. he's at least showing real interest in their young roster.

patmoran2006
01-10-2010, 03:37 PM
what HAS glazer said about the cowher situation?

I dont think he's really said anything about the Cowher situation to this point other than liking the young roster

The only thing he chimed in with was Monday after the season, he was the first "real "media person to report the Bills staff firings, assuming he doesn't follow JOe Logan from East Aurora, lol.

ChristopherWalken
01-10-2010, 03:38 PM
Until I hear no directly quoted from Cowher himself, he is still an option. These media hounds can speculate all they want. To be honest, one goes to one extreme while the other hits the other end of the spectrum.

patmoran2006
01-10-2010, 03:39 PM
Glazer also was first to report Seattle fired Mora earlier this week.

NOT THE DUDE...
01-10-2010, 03:40 PM
Hey if del rio get fired i would love him to come here, he is the kinda coach we need.... hes a good coach

realdealryan
01-10-2010, 03:40 PM
plus Glazer can beat you in arm wrestling

TrEd FTW
01-10-2010, 03:43 PM
Hey if del rio get fired i would love him to come here, he is the kinda coach we need.... hes a good coach

Del Rio is horrible.

elltrain22
01-10-2010, 03:51 PM
Are Jay Glazer, and Coach Sal secretly related?? They look exactly alike.

Night Train
01-10-2010, 03:58 PM

:monkeyp: Del Rio

YardRat
01-10-2010, 04:02 PM
Then why are you listening to 'Scheft' ??

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=185837

C'mon pat....you know this place is like a tank full of hungry piranha's right now...You're not helping matters any by dangling every piece of meat you come across above their noses.

Ebenezer
01-10-2010, 04:14 PM
Jay_Glazer (http://twitter.com/Jay_Glazer)
panthers HC John Fox told me that barring something crazy from developing, he will be the HC of Carolina next season

(I cannot emphasize this enough. .Jay Glazer is a BILLION TIMES better at breaking news than anybody else in the business, period.

I know for a fact he has better sources and more direct connections than anybody. And even a person or two I know who works for other "conglomerate" companies will say the same thing.

If Jay Glazer tells you Cowher isn't coming here, its the next best thing to Cowher saying it himself. TIl then. Pray
when did glazer first say that fox was safe in carolina...and please provide a link...i was in Charlotte in Monday (the day after the regular season ended) when two locals said Fox was returning as coach...if it was after that then it shows that Glazer is no better than two local guys talking on a radio show...if it was before then there is some credibility

malo
01-10-2010, 04:18 PM
When will Pat Moran be the person we listen too? When he gets first hand info?

BillsWin
01-10-2010, 04:24 PM
I'm convinced that God wants Cowher to coach the Bills and has made everything fall into place, but cannot mess with free will. So it is all in Cowher's hands now! :up:

DBrown77
01-10-2010, 05:17 PM
Glazer was on the Myers/Hartman show Friday and said no to Cowher going to the Bills. I heard it myself.

Don't Panic
01-10-2010, 05:23 PM
I'm convinced that God wants Cowher to coach the Bills and has made everything fall into place, but cannot mess with free will. So it is all in Cowher's hands now! :up:

Now that's good posting. :cheers:

IAG
01-10-2010, 05:37 PM
I Schefter has been terrible lately...

Neubs24
01-10-2010, 06:05 PM
Glazer broke the TO news too...

Slim
01-10-2010, 06:07 PM
Glazer broke the TO news too...

Actually I'm pretty sure Sal did.

Neubs24
01-10-2010, 06:38 PM
Actually I'm pretty sure Sal did.

For the national media (glazer)

Novacane
01-10-2010, 06:39 PM
Glazer was on the Myers/Hartman show Friday and said no to Cowher going to the Bills. I heard it myself.

Ok. Forget what Pat said. Glazer does not know what he's talking about. Never trust this guy. :rofl:

patmoran2006
01-10-2010, 06:55 PM
When will Pat Moran be the person we listen too? When he gets first hand info?

I have never claimed to have first hand information about Cowher.

The only thing I've said, specifically in a report yesterday is that the people I have spoken with have universally said either Cowher isn't coming here or they don't expect him to come here.

The only person who's actually reported that Cowher and the Bills could realistically happen is East Aurora's Joe Logan dude.

And Sal reported a few weeks ago that Cowher was "impressed and interested" by the Bills.

OTher than that I've heard nothing positive.

Sure, Schotty and Dungy have said in interviews they can see Cowher here, but they also both admitted to having zero inside information.

TerrellOwensSharpie8
01-10-2010, 06:58 PM

Best post ever

Zero
01-10-2010, 07:19 PM
Unbelievable. FINALLY, we have our owner understanding what we need to do in order to compete in the NFL, are in position to land the guy we need, with the fewest HC vacancies in the league in years. And we STILL wont land our guy. Oh , the irony...