• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

how manys times have I told you guys its Jay Glazer you listen to

Jay_Glazer
    panthers HC John Fox told me that barring something crazy from developing, he will be the HC of Carolina next season

(I cannot emphasize this enough. .Jay Glazer is a BILLION TIMES better at breaking news than anybody else in the business, period.

I know for a fact he has better sources and more direct connections than anybody. And even a person or two I know who works for other "conglomerate" companies will say the same thing.

If Jay Glazer tells you Cowher isn't coming here, its the next best thing to Cowher saying it himself. TIl then. Pray
    Last edited by patmoran2006; 01-10-2010, 03:35 PM.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE
  • BillsWin
    man amongst boys
    • Oct 2008

Re: how manys have I told you guys its Jay Glazer you listen to

Isnt he the guy that said we were still very much in play for Cowher?
    I am The Batman.

Comment

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
      The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
      • Feb 2005

Re: how manys times have I told you guys its Jay Glazer you listen to

what HAS glazer said about the cowher situation?
      In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

• patmoran2006
        Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
        • Dec 2005

Glazer is also saying that Del Rio is in big trouble in Jacksonville. Now watch him get fired.

I dont think the Jags effect the Bills either way about Cowher, though they could certainly be in play for a first HC we may target.

Comment

• X-Era
          What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
          • Feb 2005

Dated 4:50pm on the 3rd of Jan.

bills think they have a legit shot at cowher. he's at least showing real interest in their young roster.

Comment

• patmoran2006
            Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
            • Dec 2005

Originally posted by keithtr
            what HAS glazer said about the cowher situation?
            I dont think he's really said anything about the Cowher situation to this point other than liking the young roster

The only thing he chimed in with was Monday after the season, he was the first "real "media person to report the Bills staff firings, assuming he doesn't follow JOe Logan from East Aurora, lol.

Comment

• ChristopherWalken
              • Dec 2002

Until I hear no directly quoted from Cowher himself, he is still an option. These media hounds can speculate all they want. To be honest, one goes to one extreme while the other hits the other end of the spectrum.
              Last edited by ChristopherWalken; 01-10-2010, 03:39 PM.

Comment

• patmoran2006
                Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                • Dec 2005

Glazer also was first to report Seattle fired Mora earlier this week.

Comment

• NOT THE DUDE...
                  Hall of Fame Zoner
                  • Jan 2010

Hey if del rio get fired i would love him to come here, he is the kinda coach we need.... hes a good coach

Comment

• realdealryan
                    realdealrex
                    • Nov 2005

plus Glazer can beat you in arm wrestling

Comment

• TrEd FTW
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by JOHN DELLAPELLE
                      Hey if del rio get fired i would love him to come here, he is the kinda coach we need.... hes a good coach
                      Del Rio is horrible.

Comment

• elltrain22
                        • Sep 2003

Are Jay Glazer, and Coach Sal secretly related?? They look exactly alike.
                        If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

• Night Train
                          Retired - On Several Levels
                          • Jul 2005

Originally posted by JOHN DELLAPELLE

Del Rio
                          Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• YardRat
                            Well, lookie here...
                            • Dec 2004

Then why are you listening to 'Scheft' ??

Washington didn't provide it, Cleveland never opened, Buffalo still is searching for a new head coach and Fox appears unwilling to go there, and Seattle is destined to hire Pete Carroll. http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4813290

C'mon pat....you know this place is like a tank full of hungry piranha's right now...You're not helping matters any by dangling every piece of meat you come across above their noses.
                            YardRat Wall of Fame
                            #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                            #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Ebenezer
                              Give me a minute...
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by patmoran2006
                              Jay_Glazer
                              panthers HC John Fox told me that barring something crazy from developing, he will be the HC of Carolina next season

(I cannot emphasize this enough. .Jay Glazer is a BILLION TIMES better at breaking news than anybody else in the business, period.

I know for a fact he has better sources and more direct connections than anybody. And even a person or two I know who works for other "conglomerate" companies will say the same thing.

If Jay Glazer tells you Cowher isn't coming here, its the next best thing to Cowher saying it himself. TIl then. Pray
                              when did glazer first say that fox was safe in carolina...and please provide a link...i was in Charlotte in Monday (the day after the regular season ended) when two locals said Fox was returning as coach...if it was after that then it shows that Glazer is no better than two local guys talking on a radio show...if it was before then there is some credibility

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

Working...
                              X