I think we all should submit a "Question" here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kelly2reed4six
    • Dec 2008

I think we all should submit a "Question" here!

Yes, I know every source is telling us that Cowher is NOT coming to Buffalo. However, neither him nor his agent have said no yet.

I think we as fans should make the message VERY clear to him. Yeah, chances are he won't ever see a single one of the messages, but isn't it worth a shot?? I think so!

I know I am at least going to send one out!
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

Re: I think we all should submit a "Question" here!

I really cant right now or I would.

But someone should email the local Carolina stations in the town where Cowher lives about the billboard.

That's one sure fire way for him to notice it.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• kelly2reed4six
      • Dec 2008

I just e-mailed their four main radio stations

Comment

• mackey789
        • Jul 2002

That actually a really good idea. What are the broadcast stations for both TV and radio?

Comment

• trapezeus
          Legendary Zoner
          • Oct 2004

My submission:

I would love to know why yesterday's segment didn't cover the rumors about Cowher and the Bills. As a long time Bills fan stuck with incredibly poor mediocrity for the last 10 years, I crave a winner. We all do. We want Bill Cowher so badly because we know his resume. We know he would right a very broken ship. He's been a winner almost every year with a variety of talent levels.

If there is anything we can do as fans be it a gift basket, gift certificates to Buffalo Restaurants/theater/sabres games tickets, renaming the team Buffalo Bill Cowhers, real estate advice for the WNY area, or donations to Mr&Mrs Cowher's charity of choice, let us know. We are at your poker table and we're pushing all our chips in for you. You have no idea how tough the last 10 years have been on this fan base.

We know the road is a tough uphill climb. We'll gladly give you as much time as you need to fix it. we know you know football.

I hate to sound like Princess Leia from Star Wars as the hologram asking for help, but you truly are our only hope. Please be our Han Solo/Luke Skywalker.

Please, we need Cowher Power badly.

Comment

• kelly2reed4six
            • Dec 2008

I just heard back from 93.9 Kiss FM in Raleigh. The guy that does the evening show from 7-12 e-mailed me. He didn't say if he was going to say something about the billboard on the air or not.

I just e-mailed him back and asked him if he is going to mention it in his segment.

Comment

• Historian
              2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
              • Dec 2002

My Submission:

Why did Frank leave Honey to work in the middle east?

Comment

Working...
              X