PDA

View Full Version : Hypothetical....

bflojohn
01-11-2010, 12:29 PM
The Bills bring in Russ Grimm, and hire John Lott! Stronger and more disciplined OL's in Meredith, Bell and Scott and a jelling of a young and dominant OL for years to come? Remember, the objective here is to develop talent in the NFL too, and Russ Grimm turned Mike Gandy into a viable OLT!! Why do fans always seem to default to the negative? I see potential, and until the Bills jettison said players, I'm NOT convinced by the thread that they are as bad as you all seem to think.
Note: John Lott is the strength and conditioning coach in Arizona, and IF you watch the combine in February, you WON'T miss him! Russ Grimm might interview after the Cardinals run, we'll see.....

Mr Hotstepper
01-11-2010, 12:34 PM
I'm not gonna act like a lot of the other nerds on this site and harp on you over grammar, because you do make one good point:

Maybe these coordinator's that have been brushing us off are just focused on the playoffs and their current team and don't feel it'd be fair to their current team to interview for a promotion while in the middle of what they are all supposed to work for anyway - a Super Bowl run.

If that is the case, I respect the hell out of them for putting their team ahead of themselves as individuals, and those would be the type guys I want to interview for the HC spot.