• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • T-Long
    Circling the Wagons since 1982.
    • Sep 2003

Question to season ticket holders about Group Tickets

Looking to get 20 group tickets for the Bills Steelers game next year. I called today and said I would need Season tickets to reserve the group tickets before they are released. He said it will be sold out in 5 minutes for that game (that is if it isn't in Toronto).

So, if anyone here is getting season's in 2010 and wants to help me out with this that would be great! I would gather up all the money and send it to you to get me the group seats.

Let me know, and thanks!
  • trapezeus
    Legendary Zoner
    • Oct 2004

Re: Question to season ticket holders about Group Tickets

why in god's name do you want to go to a game next year when we have zero idea what the team will look like?

Comment

• Demon
      • Mar 2003

Not sure if i will renew. If Frazier becomes coach, then i won't. But if i do, and you still need help, i will PM you.
      Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• T-Long
        Circling the Wagons since 1982.
        • Sep 2003

Originally posted by trapezeus
        why in god's name do you want to go to a game next year when we have zero idea what the team will look like?
        Last time I checked, I was a BILLS fan. I enjoy going to games and try to make it up as often as I can. Will it matter to me what coordinator they bring in that will make me NOT wanna go? Hell no, I'm a fan first, critic second.

Comment

• Michael82
          • Jul 2002

As of now, unless the Bills hire a good head coach or sign a big name FA (like McNabb or Vick... )...you will have no problem buying tickets next year. I have never seen Bills fans as pissed off as they currently are.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
            Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
            • May 2003

Originally posted by T-Long
            Last time I checked, I was a BILLS fan. I enjoy going to games and try to make it up as often as I can. Will it matter to me what coordinator they bring in that will make me NOT wanna go? Hell no, I'm a fan first, critic second.
            That's how I feel, too. I'm not going to quit as a fan because the Bills hire someone other than my favorite candidate, or don't do it quickly enough to fit my schedule, or don't fire Guy, etc., etc.

As far as the next coach, no one knows how he will do here, regardless of whether he's a coordinator or Bill Cowher.
            Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• DrGraves
              • Mar 2008

we could be 0-8 by the time that game rolls around lol

Comment

• elltrain22
                • Sep 2003

Originally posted by T-Long
                amen. great post
                If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

• clumping platelets

That game will be sold out before I or Mikey get a chance to get group seats

Comment

• PromoTheRobot
                    • Sep 2003

Originally posted by clumping platelets
                    That game will be sold out before I or Mikey get a chance to get group seats
                    You could consider buying a season tickets. That would give you the access. Then you can just sell the unused seats on Stub Hub. That said the the Steelers game will likely be sold out the very first day when they usually limit you to 6 tickets.

PTR
                    10 Commandments of the D
                    1. Never stop Rocking.
                    2. Legalize all drugs.
                    3. Quit your day job.
                    4. All Religion should be taxed.
                    5. Cut down on carbohydrates.
                    6. F**k her gently.
                    7. Never believe what people tell you after a show.
                    8. Always take a spoon full of Metamucil after a heavy day of eating.
                    9. Get at least 9 hours of sleep a day.
                    10. Eatin' ain't cheatin'.

Comment

• clumping platelets

I have season tickets but what I'm saying is that the game will sell out before group seats are available

Comment

Working...
                      X