PDA

View Full Version : 2011 IIHF World Junior Championships in Buffalo

DMBcrew36
01-11-2010, 04:29 PM
Just convinced our company to buy World Juniors tickets. Is anyone else planning on going? I plan on going to most of the U.S. games and Canada games and the medal games, and giving the rest to people we do business with.

JD
01-11-2010, 04:42 PM
This is something everyone has to see. Harder hits, more speed and much more heart in every shift.

hydro
01-11-2010, 04:44 PM
I would love to. I am going to try for tickets that people don't want to use. Doubt I will get a USA or Canada game.

DMBcrew36
01-11-2010, 06:50 PM
It was like $1700 for the two tickets to all 17 games at HSBC. You can get cheaper though if you get the bronze package, instead.

I'm definitely going to any Canada vs. USA, and then a few other U.S. and Canada games, and most definitely the Gold medal game.

SabreEleven
01-13-2010, 06:12 PM
Just convinced our company to buy World Juniors tickets. Is anyone else planning on going? I plan on going to most of the U.S. games and Canada games and the medal games, and giving the rest to people we do business with.

Is it worth seeing any other games that don't involve US or Canada?

DMBcrew36
01-13-2010, 06:32 PM
Is it worth seeing any other games that don't involve US or Canada?

It's worth it to watch Canada vs anyone and U.S. vs anyone. Watching Sweden is pretty awesome too - their team puck control is unbelievable. I'm going to go to most or all of the Canada and U.S. games, and give the rest of the tickets to companies my company does business with. I'll definitely be at the Gold medal game, which most certainly will be Canada vs someone.

I just found out we're in section 208 for all 17 games. I was trying to get club seating, so I'm happy.

DMBcrew36
02-17-2010, 10:29 AM
Just received the schedule for 2011 World Juniors. They moved 4 games from Dwyer Arena to HSBC - adding those games to my package, for free! So I have 21 games in my package now, instead of 17.

Day #1 will be Sunday, December 26th.

USA is in Group A and plays Switzerland, Finland, Slovakia and Germany in the preliminaries.

Canada is in Group B and plays Sweden, Russia, Czech, and Norway in the preliminaries.

The medal games will BOTH be on Wednesday, January 5th at 3:30 and 7:30pm.