PDA

View Full Version : Spikes Q&A

Romes
06-04-2003, 11:35 AM
http://www.wnsafm.com/billsreport.shtml

From reading this it really seems like the defense is building chemistry. Not only the players but the coaches, too. GW, JG, and DL according to Spikes are coming up with some defenses that incorporate the "fire zone," "zone blitz" and "46."

WG
06-04-2003, 11:42 AM
I'm happy!

I think Spikes is gonna be huge! He'll be the "name" of this D for years! If Irons, Jones, or another works out at DE, w/ Adams at DT, and Spikes, I'm happy on D for the offseason!!!!

BillsOwnAll
06-04-2003, 01:36 PM
i thought fletcher was going to be alot better last year. he wasnt bad but like i said last year we need a big name MLB to be good.

mikemac2001
06-04-2003, 02:06 PM
u know why fletcher couldnt od much it was because the Olines of opposing teams were getting to him but with Adams and Williams it should open alot of holes for our lb's

BillsOwnAll
06-04-2003, 02:08 PM
nice sig man thats a great picture of moulds.

TedMock
06-04-2003, 02:50 PM
Fletcher had a huge number of tackles last year and that's after being a free target on running downs. He took on the fullback and then the pulling guard. I think he showed toughness and pursuit. He's gonna be big this year. He's a very good and fast MLB. With Adams in front of him now he should be a little more free.