PDA

View Full Version : If The Buffalo Bills move...

Mike
01-11-2010, 08:40 PM
If the Buffalo Bills move what will we do?

Don't worry Bills fans, you can root for the Buffalo Bills West, that right also known as the Oakland Raiders. Two very similar franchise, that once won -well kinda of for the Bills- and who are now in shambles.

Don't worry, the Raiders won't win anytime soon either and they will make so many dumb founded decisions that it will feel like home again. Best part, you can go on fooling yourself thinking you have a good team, and that you are one coach or owner or gm from being in the hunt....(this may actually be more true for the raiders)

Now, I know what many of you will say, "But the Raiders are in California and we Buffalonians hate California and their pompous pretentious asses". Well, not to worry. You can then instead root for the Buffalo Bills of Middle American, aka The Detroit Lions. Ahh Detroit, a once great Blue-Collar city now left to shambles with a football team that is even worse... sound familiar? Well it should... After all, when it comes to football and economics, mediocrity is our middle name as well...

Demon
01-11-2010, 08:43 PM
Quit the NFL.

BigZ
01-11-2010, 08:45 PM
Root for Pittsburgh, Cleveland or the NYC teams. Argonauts don't seem like an option.:question:

NOT THE DUDE...
01-11-2010, 08:46 PM
my second fav team is the detroit lions, so i would still be screwed................................

mikemac2001
01-11-2010, 08:46 PM
watch football but not it would not be the same

BigZ
01-11-2010, 08:48 PM
my second fav team is the detroit lions, so i would still be screwed................................

Well, that's one way to quit football.

THATHURMANATOR
01-11-2010, 08:56 PM
Quit the NFL.
Bingo never watch the NFL ever again.

NOT THE DUDE...
01-11-2010, 08:59 PM
the bills will never leave buffalo because there is to much of a market here for a football team.... even if the bills did leave, eventually they would come back very soon like the browns did... the market is to big in wny.... we sell out every game....

Beebe's Kid
01-11-2010, 09:01 PM
That would be quite a conundrum for me. I am not really a football fan. I could give a flying f@#k about the other teams in the league, but don't miss an excruciating down of BB football...I sure as f$#k don't have a "second" team, I hate anybody that isn't the Bills equally. Well, that's not true, I got a little something extra for Pats*, Fins, Steelers, and a few others I am sure.

I am relatively new to following hockey, so I guess maybe Sabres full time?

The thought of pulling on another teams jersey makes me throw up in my mouth.

Man, I thought we were trying to rebuild a franchise here, and it's turned to this...