PDA

View Full Version : Best Chance for Success...

Mike
01-11-2010, 08:51 PM
Our best Chance for Success is.....

.... Getting really really lucky, ala striking gold with the next Bill Polian.

I don't know if you know this, but when the Bills promoted Bill Polian they were in similar circumstances. They were coming off a 2-14 season, their offense was awful and they talent level was "the worst in the NFL" according to none other than Bill Polian himself.

Many Bills fans ridiculed the move, after all he was a nobody. They wanted a somebody and after loosing for over a decade, they wanted a somebody. Instead Ralph Wilson gave them Polian... as fate would have it even a blind squarel finds a nut...

Bill Polian went on to become, arguably, the best GM of the Last 25years leading the Bills to 4SBs, and winning another with the Colts.

Our Best Chance for Success is to have another anomaly like that one. Chances are very very slim, its has only happened once in our franchise...

...and until then Bills Buddies, we will at most likely stay where we are.

NOT THE DUDE...
01-11-2010, 09:08 PM
i think nix will do fine, i think he can be the gm for 6-8 years or so... i wonder what he will do about the qb situation... this team has no qb at all and it looks like clausen and bradford will go before the bills pick at 9.... thats the biggest problem right now, we have no franchise qb