X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mchurchfie
    • Jul 2002

Leslie Frazier

The last time our FO commented that they were blown away by an interview from a DC for head coach we ended up with Greg Williams. I'm not sold on Frazier at all, I really hope history doesn't repeat itself. We need an offensive mind in here for once.
    My Band
    daveviterna.com

• ddaryl
    Everything I post is sexual inuendo
    • Jan 2005

Re: Leslie Frazier

we're almost all in that same boat

which is why most of us really really really want a proven HC like Cowher so we can at least be assured that we do have a HC who can win and has won

Comment

• trapezeus
      Legendary Zoner
      • Oct 2004

watch frazier ask for winfield and williams to come back well past their prime. thank god the bills understand football at such a deep and meaningful level.

Comment

• justasportsfan
        • Jul 2002

Frazier to me sounds like a Jauron clone without HC experience.
        sacrifice1
        https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• ByrdsTheWord
          Veteran Zoner
          • Jan 2010

Originally posted by mchurchfie
          The last time our FO commented that they were blown away by an interview from a DC for head coach we ended up with Greg Williams. I'm not sold on Frazier at all, I really hope history doesn't repeat itself. We need an offensive mind in here for once.
          Why do we have to have an offensive mind? Because Mularkey worked out so well? We need help on offense AND defense so i could care less if our next coach has an offensive or defensive background as long as he knows how to coach.

Comment

• shelby
            The Vanilla admin
            • Jul 2002

Does Frazier also have manboobs?

Comment

• Historian
              2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
              • Dec 2002

And who the hell names their son Leslie?

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
                Pinkerton's son
                • Feb 2006

Im not a huge Gregg Williams fan but he is a helluva D coordinator, and I wouldnt be surprised if he goes on to become a decently successful HC somewhere else one day.

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
                  I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
                  • Sep 2004

Originally posted by trapezeus
                  watch frazier ask for winfield and williams to come back well past their prime. thank god the bills understand football at such a deep and meaningful level.
                  at their current ages, they are better players than any of our current players at their respectives positions.
                  The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• elltrain22
                    • Sep 2003

One thing that we do have that we didn't when we hired Gregg Williams, is we have Buddy Nix, a GM that knows football. Those of you that don't believe in this guy I think are gonna be surprised b/c his track record is very impressive. I think whomever we hire will work out b/c Nix has a good football mind.
                    If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

• mchurchfie
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ByrdsTheWord
                      Why do we have to have an offensive mind? Because Mularkey worked out so well? We need help on offense AND defense so i could care less if our next coach has an offensive or defensive background as long as he knows how to coach.
                      Maybe because we have been in the basement on offense for the last ten years? Who says Frazier can coach? I'm tired of Buffalo being a Newbie coach training grounds, bring in a proven coach and if we can't do that at least bring in a good offensive minded one. I'm tired of conservative defensive minded coaches. Bring in someone with creativity and vision to keep up with the forever changing NFL.
                      My Band
                      daveviterna.com

Comment

• The King
                        Without me it's just Awe so
                        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Historian
                        And who the hell names their son Leslie?

Leslie Neilson's Dad!
                        I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                        "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                        You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                        It was all
                        true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                        He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                        mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• Iehoshua
                          • Jan 2003

Originally posted by pinkdogg32
                          Im not a huge Gregg Williams fan but he is a helluva D coordinator, and I wouldnt be surprised if he goes on to become a decently successful HC somewhere else one day.
                          Guy in my office said this, not realizing Williams coached the Bills, and I reminded him that Greggggggg had already been a head coach, and flopped.

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
                            Pinkerton's son
                            • Feb 2006

Originally posted by Iehoshua
                            Guy in my office said this, not realizing Williams coached the Bills, and I reminded him that Greggggggg had already been a head coach, and flopped.
                            i did realize it, just saying i bet if he had gone elsewhere he would have been successful. Mularkey may have been as well, our FO is just crap.

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
                              I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
                              • Sep 2004

Originally posted by pinkdogg32
                              i did realize it, just saying i bet if he had gone elsewhere he would have been successful. Mularkey may have been as well, our FO is just crap.
                              owner is the one who worries me.
                              The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

Working...
                              X